• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Issue with displaying new songs
Hello,
I'm using MobileSheets on my Windows 11. After adding and then saving a song, the song could not be viewed initially. All I saw were the turning dots. Then, I tried going into Edit Mode again and clicking on OK. The new song was displayed well after I do that.
I tried adding other new songs and the problem still remain.
Is there anyone having the same issue? Did you find any solution?
If you reboot your device, are you still having the same issue? Are you just using Import->Local File to pull in PDFs, and are still seeing that issue? Also, just to verify, you posted in the Android forum, but then reported using Windows 11. So is this with the Windows version of MobileSheets, or are you using the companion app?

Mike
Hi,
How do you do.
I have a similar problem, via Companion, I try to import pdf song and, probably since the last update, I see sometimes 1 page on 6, sometimes 4 on 5, sometimes O on my Android tablet.
I see immediately the number of pages imported on Comanion. So I open the file on my PC and I see all the pages.
I close MS, I open it, I try again, in the last days, I finally had the complete song but not this morning, nothing to do !!!
I need help!
This is going to be difficult to reproduce, as I certainly haven't seen that before. So I'm going to need your help in getting the information I need:

1) Please go to Settings->Backup and Restore->Export Settings, generate a .mcf file and share that with mike@zubersoft.com
2) Please share one or more PDFs that you've imported with mike@zubersoft.com that resulted in that problem
3) Please provide a step-by-step list of actions that led up to the problem happening so I know what methods you used to import the file, any features you used (like cropping) or any other actions I need to take to reproduce the issue.

Then hopefully I'll have enough to reproduce the issue and get it fixed if there is a bug.

As a side note, if you edit the song after the problem occurs, what does the page order show? Did you modify the page order in any way? Are you using one PDF with all pages or one PDF per page?

Thanks,
Mike
Hi,
I'm gonna try to clarify and answer to your questions.
For the moment I arrive to load the song correctly as follow:

I load a pdf song, I do nothing else, the song is not complete ... so I load it again with the same name (MS add (1) for the copy) and the first becomes complete ??? ... and I delete the second which stays no complete.

Thanks for your return, I'll write back soon.