• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Edit on a page duplicated on separate page
Hello,

I'm using Mobile Sheets pro on a Chromebook. I have loaded a pdf of a song that has 3 pages. To eliminate the need to move forward and back within the song I have duplicated the pages in the proper order (1,2,1,2,3,2,3). On the first page 2 I have cropped the bottom, the second page 2 I have cut out the middle so that I see the top and bottom of the page without the middle. I have closed the app and then gone back to find that the editing I did on page 2 is the same for both occurrences. I've had this happen in the past, but it's not consistent.  Is there a setting that I'm missing? Or if someone could point me to a solution from a previous thread I'd appreciate it.

Thanks,
ajulieann
I need to understand how you performed the cropping, and what cropping settings you have. If you used the "Image Correction" feature to apply cropping, that's going to permanently modify the underlying PDF, and every instance of a page will be modified. If you used the cropping feature as detailed in this tutorial video https://youtu.be/FA8YV-SL78s, then the cropping should only be applied to the current page. You do need to tap the settings icon in the cropping editor and verify that the cropping is being applied to the current page only so that you can set the cropping independently for each page.

Mike