• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Version 5.0.0 in internal testing
Thanks Mike!
Thanks cesibley!
I have been away so only just installed the latest update to this new version and it seems as if all the things I use are working just fine. I will do some more testing soon when I have a bit more time but thanks Mike for all that you have done.
Cheers, Bill
I am happy to report no problems running under Android 5.0/Lollipop
Great news! Thanks for testing on Lollipop.

Mike
Tried the beta version on my Slate21. So far no problems. Great to have two pages on screen.
Paul
Mike, I have been using MS for several years but just joined the forum today. I like the program very much and am looking forward to the release of v.5.0. If it isn't too late, I would be interested in testing the beta.
George
Mike,
If you still need beta testers I would love to help out. Anxiously awaiting the new version.
Larry Griffin
I'll send you guys invites tomorrow. Thanks for the offer to help.

Mike
Mike-

Unbelievable- I love everything about this update! Two page view in landscape is awesome, page size to fit screen horizontal and vertical is awesome, the cropping function is awesome! Everything is running smoothly. This is a huge update from the previous version- NOTHING out there compares!
Thanks innerurge7! Things keep getting better and better thanks to the amazing feedback from everyone.

Mike
(11-22-2014, 02:37 AM)Zuberman Wrote: Thanks innerurge7! Things keep getting better and better thanks to the amazing feedback from everyone.

Mike

Everything running smoothly on my HP Slate21. Great to have two pages on screen.
Paul
When will the new version be available? Do you still need testers?
Before the end of the year if I can make it happen. I'm accepting up to 100 testers, so there is room for some more.

Mike
Perfect! I have a Samsung 12.2 with Airturn, and I use it everyday because I am pianist accompanist at Conservatory. So, can I be one of the testers? Big Grin