• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Unable to load
I want my sheets on my removable storage SD card.
I cleared everything off the tablet by using the clear function.
I then restored from a backup and selected "Removable Storage".
The sheets are now where I want them located; but now I get an error message when trying to load anything.
"Unable to load /storage/emulated/0/Android/data/com.zubersoft.mobilesheets/files/...."

And when I try to edit a sheet on the companion, it seems to think they are located in the default directory.

How can I move everything to the SD card?
The process you took definitely sounds correct. It seems like, for some odd reason, the database did not get updated to show that the songs are on the removable SD card. If you can visibly see the files on the external SD card, the copying succeeded, but the database update did not. I'm making some major fixes for this in the next update to make it much easier to switch the storage location (and have all files update their paths accordingly), but for now, what you did is the recommendation I would give most people. You've definitely stumped me, because I've never seen the database not get updated after a restore... My recommendation at this point would be to wait for the next update before relocating your files. I apologize for the inconvenience.

Mike
I had a similar problem when transferring my library backup to the Slate 21. Everything was set correctly but it kept restoring it to the internal memory. I finally solved the problem by installing the library backup from the SD card itself, rather than using the Companion program, so I'd suggest trying that if you haven't already done so.