• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Adding songs to setlists
I have several setlists on my tablet and wish to add new songs to one of the setlists. I tried to do this by following the instructions in the manual, but it did not work. I don't know what I am doing wrong. HelpConfusedConfusedBlushBlush
press the "Setlist" icon on the bottom of the app (from Songs, etc.)
Press the "Wrench Inside the circle" in the upper right hand corner.
Tap the setlist you want to edit.
To add a song, locate in the list on the right, and tap it to add it to the bottom of the setlist.
You can re-arrange songs in the setlist by dragging and dropping using the square bandage looking icons.
(10-09-2014, 05:16 PM)alanmcorcoran Wrote: You can re-arrange songs in the setlist by dragging and dropping using the square bandage looking icons.

You were fine until you got to this line Smile .

Tapping the red cross will delete the chart from the setlist. To re-order the list, pickup the title on the left hand side and then move it up/down.
Graeme

1: Samsung 12.2" SM-P900: Android 5.0.2 
2: eSTAR GRAND HD Quad-Core 4G 10.2": Android 5.1 
3: Home-built BT pedal

Some of my music here
(10-09-2014, 05:16 PM)alanmcorcoran Wrote: press the "Setlist" icon on the bottom of the app (from Songs, etc.)
Press the "Wrench Inside the circle" in the upper right hand corner.
Tap the setlist you want to edit.
To add a song, locate in the list on the right, and tap it to add it to the bottom of the setlist.
You can re-arrange songs in the setlist by dragging and dropping using the square bandage looking icons.

Thanks Alan and Graeme for your help on this problem. I finally know how to change my setlist songs around. You guys are great. Keep up the good work on this great app. I had a similar app on my iPad Mini, but System 8 ruined this app. This android app is the best thing going. So much for Apple hooplala.
joebesse@aol.com
SmileWinkBig Grin
Is there a way to filter the songs on the right when adding to a setlist? I'd like to be able to just show titles from a specific album for instance, instead of every song in my library.
(10-10-2014, 12:58 PM)kayst Wrote: Is there a way to filter the songs on the right when adding to a setlist? I'd like to be able to just show titles from a specific album for instance, instead of every song in my library.

If there is, I haven't found it Wink .
Graeme

1: Samsung 12.2" SM-P900: Android 5.0.2 
2: eSTAR GRAND HD Quad-Core 4G 10.2": Android 5.1 
3: Home-built BT pedal

Some of my music here