• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
PDFs won't load and MS crashes on Lenovo N308
Hi! I love my new Lenovo N308. I specifically bought it to put on the music desk of my piano to use MobileSheets for my sheet music.

The device has Android 4.2. It also has a dedicated 320GB hard drive where I have placed my PDF files.

After batch importing (successfully) a collection of pdfs I find that when I attempt to open a piece the Loading... message appears for some time and then MS crashes. :-(

Also, when attempting to add a file individually from within MS (from the drive) it looks like it imports fine but then when I try to open the newly added file I get the following message:

"Unable to load /storage/emulated/0/Android/data/com.zubersoft.mobilesheets/files/SongName.pdf. Verify that the file exists."

Any help at all on this would be greatly appreciated as I paid for the full version specifically to use it on this device Sad
Hello Marty,

To get past the second message, you have two options. If you tap the hammer & wrench icon in the song editor, you can either check the "Create Subdirectory per Song" option, or uncheck "Copy Files" to get past this error. The same thing applies to the batch import dialog. There is a bug with the file copying in the original MobileSheets with the latest version.

As far as the crash you are experiencing, does this only happen with PDFs? Have you tried importing an image file to see if it happens with those at well? If you would like to try the upcoming beta version, I can send you an invite. That way if it does work, you will know that your tablet will work fine, and if it doesn't, I can gather crash reports.

Mike