• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Left/Right Scrolling
Hi,

When I magnify a sheet, the lyrics will be off the screen on the left side but I am unable to scroll the page left or right to get the lyrics on the screen. is this normal?

Thanks,
Ho'okani
Hello Ho'okani,

I'm going to add positional zooming support very soon. This will allow you to zoom in without cutting off your lyrics. I also will add cropping support soon as well. For now, if you zoom in, it does a center zoom, which can leave some wasted space.

Mike
Hi,

Can you tell me if this feature will be added soon?

Thanks,
Ho'okani
Ho'okani,

I realize it's taken me far too long to add that feature. It's required a rewrite of about 50% of the code in order to support all of the new requirements. I am nearing completion on it though, which is the good news. Another solid couple weekends of work on it, and a beta should be about ready. I really appreciate your patience over all these months.

Thanks,
Mike
Hello there,

I'm just about to buy the software, but I noticed that feature doesn't seem to be implemented there.

I'd LOVE to have that, because the only reason to zoom at all is to focus on the details, which is useless if you can't move around.

I'm sorry it seems to affect so much code!

The other feature I desperately want to have a continuous scrolling mode and a half-page turn in Portrait mode. These are the only thing separating it from Adobe Reader.
Hello Chris,

Positional zooming, cropping, and panning are all coming in version 5.0.0, which I'm working hard to finish as soon as possible. I'm also adding a continuous vertical scrolling mode and half-page turn in portrait mode, so you should have everything you need.

Mike
(05-09-2014, 02:08 AM)Zuberman Wrote: Hello Chris,

Positional zooming, cropping, and panning are all coming in version 5.0.0, which I'm working hard to finish as soon as possible. I'm also adding a continuous vertical scrolling mode and half-page turn in portrait mode, so you should have everything you need.

Mike

Hi - just looking at this post from last May.  I just downloaded MS and am looking at my version - 4.1.6.  Is 5.0.0 out?  I am very interested in the crop & pan features.  Thanks
It's still being beta tested, but the software is almost done. The only thing holding up the release is the new companion app and manual.

Mike