• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Concerned about security of pdf files
I have more than 400 songs that I imported into Mobilesheets, It takes probably hundreds of hours to scan, clean up, improve and otherwise manage that collection. I created separate folders for each song, and have continued to add songs while using MS. I now realize I am not maintaining a copy of my music going forward except for the MS backup. The recent update caused me to consider what would happen if I quit using MS. I would have to go into every folder to copy out the separate files. Also, my backup is a window based system that I can't add the news songs to because there is no longer a directory containing them. Now that I am organized in separate folders is there any way to get those all into one directory? Before MS I managed them in separate folders, like regulars songs, alternate tunes, and Christmas music, but I think I lost that with the import into MS. Have I overlooked something in my attempt to understand mobilesheets handling of files?
Even if you use MS, I'd be sure to have copies of all my pdfs saved somewhere else too. There are lots of cloud based options out there (Google, Dropbox, Box, etc...) that make it easy to access your files no matter what OS you use or might use in the future.
~got the blues in my shoes~
I mostly hang out here.