• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
email share
If want to share pdf sheets with email , but the ending is always *.msf, can i send pdf sheets with pdf Ending?
The reason that the extension is .msf is that I include all of your mobilesheets data. I can certainly add support for sharing the files associated with songs, but if the recipient is using MobileSheets, they would not get any of the information from your song (including annotations).

Mike
(04-23-2015, 06:23 PM)Zuberman Wrote: Der Grund, daß die Verlängerung .msf ist, daß ich alle Ihre mobilesheets Daten enthalten. Ich kann mir durchaus Unterstützung für den Austausch von Dateien mit Liedern verbunden hinzufügen, aber, wenn der Empfänger mit MobileSheets, würden sie nicht eine der Informationen aus Ihrem Song (einschließlich Anmerkungen) zu bekommen. Mike

Thanks for your answer.
I want also share  my pdf with my students that not have mspro
Funny that, I was about to ask the same question. It's often useful to print or email a chart to someone and being able to do that from within MS would be an added bonus.
Graeme

1: Samsung 12.2" SM-P900: Android 5.0.2 
2: eSTAR GRAND HD Quad-Core 4G 10.2": Android 5.1 
3: Home-built BT pedal

Some of my music here
(04-23-2015, 07:24 PM)GraemeJ Wrote: Funny that, I was about to ask the same question.  It's often useful to print or email a chart to someone and being able to do that from within MS would be an added bonus.

Restating what Frank and Graeme have said above, it would be very useful to be able to create and share a single PDF file for a setlist. Our church choir has a number of tablet users with non-Android devices (mostly iPads but a few Surface Pros). It would be very handy if annotations were present in the PDF, but I realize that might not be an easy thing to do.

Thanks,
Mike
At the moment, I look in the place where MS stores its PDF's (in my case on an external card). By default, MS makes a separate directory for each title and in that directory is the original PDF. Using Dropbox I can send it to others or, as I have a WiFi enabled printer, send it there is a hard copy is required.

All that said, it would be a lot quicker and easier if this could be done from within MS.
Graeme

1: Samsung 12.2" SM-P900: Android 5.0.2 
2: eSTAR GRAND HD Quad-Core 4G 10.2": Android 5.1 
3: Home-built BT pedal

Some of my music here
(04-23-2015, 10:33 PM)Snard Wrote:
(04-23-2015, 07:24 PM)GraemeJ Wrote: Funny that, I was about to ask the same question.  It's often useful to print or email a chart to someone and being able to do that from within MS would be an added bonus.

Restating what Frank and Graeme have said above, it would be very useful to be able to create and share a single PDF file for a setlist. Our church choir has a number of tablet users with non-Android devices (mostly iPads but a few Surface Pros). It would be very handy if annotations were present in the PDF, but I realize that might not be an easy thing to do.

Thanks,
Mike

I would love this feature as well. Simply being able to export an entire setlist as one big pdf (with annotations preferably) would save me a huge amount of time!

cheers,
Carlin
www.bigcityallstarband.com