• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Smaller icon
This is not really an issue at all but is the MSP Companion icon smaller than it was before?  It looks considerably smaller than the MSC icon that I still have on my desktop.  I can't make out the "Pro" at all

Harper
I think you'll find the icon is the same size - but the 'pro' bit is really tiny. One of the reasons the colour was changed.
Graeme

1: Samsung 12.2" SM-P900: Android 5.0.2 
2: eSTAR GRAND HD Quad-Core 4G 10.2": Android 5.1 
3: Home-built BT pedal

Some of my music here
Wow!   This is an optical illusion?
No.....I can actually measure a difference of a couple mm on my screen between the two icons.  Its not an issue of the color.
But no matter.  Its not really an issue.  The link works fine.  Just something I noticed

[Image: Capture3.jpg]
I removed my original version a couple of days ago, so I can't compare the sizes here.  I was going to re-install it, but Google wanted money! 

I wondered why that was, since I had paid for it, then I remembered I got mine through SlideMe Rolleyes  .

Out of curiosity, I downloaded it and the icon is exactly the same size on my tablet Huh
Graeme

Some of my music here
The think the difference is only between the MS and MSP Companion icons on my desktop. I think the MSP app icons on my tablet are ok
OK - I though we were talking about the tablet icons. Not sure about the Companion as I have the old version on my desktop and the new one on the laptop - makes it hard to compare Smile .
Graeme

Some of my music here
I think I designed the original MS icon with no padding around the edges, and when I converted it to the MS Pro icon, I must have added padding on each side. I can look into trying to fix the icon size.
(04-26-2015, 06:37 PM)Zuberman Wrote: I think I designed the original MS icon with no padding around the edges,  and when I converted it to the MS Pro icon, I must have added padding on each side. I can look into trying to fix the icon size.

Oh no bother!  I just thought my eyes were playing tricks on me at first.!