• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Guitar fingerings?
Hi!

As a newbie I'd like to know if it's possible to use professional guitar fingerings within MobileSheets like chord diagrams, numbers, numbers with a circle around, roman numerals etc. If not, is there a way to import this kind of stuff and to make use of it in a productive way?

Thanks in advance
I would think that if they can be converted into jpgs or pdf's, if they are not in one of those formats already, then they can be used like anything else MSPro displays.
Dell Latitude 13.5" 2-in-1 Ubuntu/Win 11
Samsung Note Pro SM-P900 12.2 Android 5.0.2
Samsung S7+, Android 12
Don't know if I was able to make my point clear that well. I'd like to know if it's possible to add fingering symbols (text, graphics or a special font) to an already existing score?
Sorry. Text can be added via the edit function as can hand drawn graphics. I think some graphics/stamps capability is in the works. I don't know about special fonts
Dell Latitude 13.5" 2-in-1 Ubuntu/Win 11
Samsung Note Pro SM-P900 12.2 Android 5.0.2
Samsung S7+, Android 12
I am going to be switching to using fonts for as much as possible with stamps. The plan is to also support custom user-provided stamps (image files). I hadn't considered the possibility of supporting custom fonts provided by the user. Would this be useful to people?

Mike
Don't know, just remembered notation software using special fonts.
To me it would be probably enough if there's the possibility to import image files. The stamp might be a good thing. Since I'm a newbie: Are you able to switch between the symbols easily? For fingerings you would have to be able to switch between numbers or other symbols quite fast to make it worthwhile.
For guitar, I would sure like to see stamps for p, i, m, a (for right-hand fingering), 1, 2, 3, 4 (for left-hand) and 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 in circles to indicate string.
Roman numerals (Position) would be good also. Edit: Maybe a little bit over the top. [WINKING FACE]