• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Export annotated song as .pdf
Is it possible to export (and save) an annotated song as a .pdf?
In other words, can I send a .pdf of an annotated song to myself or anyone else who can then proceed to print that (annotated) .pdf?
Not at present. It is something that has been asked for by a number of users and I'm sure it will happen at some time.
Graeme

1: Samsung 12.2" SM-P900: Android 5.0.2 
2: eSTAR GRAND HD Quad-Core 4G 10.2": Android 5.1 
3: Home-built BT pedal

Some of my music here
(06-05-2015, 07:49 PM)GraemeJ Wrote: Not at present.  It is something that has been asked for by a number of users and I'm sure it will happen at some time.
Thank you, Graeme.

I'm actually quite surprised that this feature, one that I'm certain many professional musicians find absolutely imperative in a program where one marks up a score, is not available.

Just as others in my position do, I notate changed notes, keys, lyrics and tempo/dynamics and then often send the notated .pdfs to my singers, band members, orchestral players who then print these and use the printed copy in rehearsals and performance. Most of these folks are not able to display scores digitally (or prefer not to).

Hopefully, enough people find this important enough to include it in the list of "important stuff".

MHO opinion, anyways :-)
This maybe?
http://zubersoft.com/mobilesheets/forum/...p?tid=2671
Dell Latitude 13.5" 2-in-1 Ubuntu/Win 11
Samsung Note Pro SM-P900 12.2 Android 5.0.2
Samsung S7+, Android 12
It's very high on my priority list. I've just been trying to wait until all the major bugs die down before I focus on enhancements.