• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Is it possible to have page zoom settings different for each song?
Hi there,

As a conductor using MobileSheets Pro on a 13.3" tablet I have scores with a lot of pages and I have to change pages (using a bluetooth pedal) very often.
Some scores are landscape and others Portrait.
On a performance it is not very important that I see all the staves clearly (and on a big band score you're talking about 20 staves on average). So I sometimes change the page view settings with a portrait score to viewing 2 pages on the screen. But the next score can be in Landscape and then I want to view only one page at a time (I also change the tablet to landscape).
Would it be possible to have page viewing settings different for each score? This would speed up the use of the program in my case and maybe it is useful for others as well.

Wouter Kluck
Hannspree 13.3" tablet and PageFlip Cicada.
Hello Wouter,

Adding this capability is on my list of things to do. I'm going to be changing the dialog used to pick the display mode so that it has additional options, including the ability to apply the page display mode setting to more than one song. I can then change the default behavior of setting the page display mode so that it affects only one song at a time. I will probably also add a dropdown that specifies whether page display setting changes should be applied to the current song, all songs in the setlist, or all songs in the library (meaning there would be just one global setting). I will also add a checkbox to determine whether different settings are stored for portrait vs landscape. Hopefully this will provide enough flexibility to meet everyone's needs.
Mike
Wow! That's sounds as plenty of options to suit my needs and requests.
Wouter

(06-10-2015, 03:06 AM)Zuberman Wrote: Hello Wouter,

Adding this capability is on my list of things to do. I'm going to be changing the dialog used to pick the display mode so that it has additional options, including the ability to apply the page display mode setting to more than one song. I can then change the default behavior of setting the page display mode so that it affects only one song at a time. I will probably also add a dropdown that specifies whether page display setting changes should be applied to the current song, all songs in the setlist, or all songs in the library (meaning there would be just one global setting).  I will also add a checkbox to determine whether different settings are stored for portrait vs landscape. Hopefully this will provide enough flexibility to meet everyone's needs.
Mike
Hannspree 13.3" tablet and PageFlip Cicada.