• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
MobileSheetsPro 1.2.4 and MobileSheetsPro Companion 2.1.9 Released
MobileSheetsPro v1.2.4 and MobileSheetsPro companion v2.1.9 have been released. The biggest change is Google Drive integration, which turned out to be a far bigger task than I anticipated.  Adding Google Drive support required new permissions, which means that MobileSheetsPro will not be automatically updated. Users must go manually update through Google Play after accepting the new permissions.  The full list of changes can be seen below. For those of you waiting for index file support for large PDFs, I'm now working on that, so it will be included in the next update along with some other new import features, such as batch audio import, splitting with PDF bookmarks and TOC, and the ability to automatically couple new songs with matching audio.

MobileSheetsPro v1.2.4
  • Added support for Google Drive
  • Fixed numerous issues in the file browser
  • Added switch to text settings to enable output directives to control font family and size
  • Fixed issue with printing PDFs only showing black pages
  • Fixed issue with PDF hyperlinks not working
  • Fixed issue with two page view not showing the last odd page by itself under certain circumstances
  • Fixed issues with the scroll amount used in the vertical scrolling display mode when turning pages
  • Fixed issue with title bar not being hidden when toggling the always show title bar setting off
  • Fixed issue with pages not being scaled correctly when changing various display settings on the settings screen
  • Fixed a number of reported crashes
MobileSheetsProCompanion v2.1.9
  • Fixed bug with high CPU usage and slowdown after editing a song twice
  • Fixed bug with search text not being applied correctly to fields
  • Fixed bug with generate song list not displaying fields correctly
  • Added new file browser for folder selection that shows both files and folders simultaneously
  • Fixed backup extractor to handle new backup file format
  • Added code signing certificate to stop exe from being flagged as dangerous
  • Fixed bug with sorting on group tabs
  • Added Audio Files column (must be enabled in the column configuration)
Mike
Very nice that you explain why the app requires new permissions (here "identity" for accessing GoogleDrive).
Yes, it would be nice if more app writers did that.
(And a big thanks for yet another milestone!!!)
Johan
johanvromans.nl — hetgeluidvanseptember.nl — mojore.nl -- howsagoin.nl
Samsung Galaxy Note S7FE (T733) 12.4", Android 13.0, AirTurn Duo & Digit (Gigs).
Samsung Galaxy Note S4 (T830) 10.5", Android 10.0 (maintenance and backup).
Samsung A3 (A320FL), Android 8.0.0 (emergency).
When I opened Companion today, I got a message saying there was a newer version available woud I like to download and install it?

I answered yes - and it told me to check with you (see screenclip).

I'm a bit wary about upgrading the app itself, as I presume they go hand-in-hand?

Win 8.1 - always worked until today.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Graeme

1: Samsung 12.2" SM-P900: Android 5.0.2 
2: eSTAR GRAND HD Quad-Core 4G 10.2": Android 5.1 
3: Home-built BT pedal

Some of my music here
I just downloaded the installer off the website, ran it and saw no errors. Is anyone else experiencing issues with the latest version? One thing I added was the certificate so that the exe would be considered safe in Windows. I also am now digitally signing the main executable. I wouldn't think this would cause an error like what you are seeing though...
(11-12-2015, 10:55 AM)Zuberman Wrote: MobileSheetsPro v1.2.4 and MobileSheetsPro companion v2.1.9 have been released. The biggest change is Google Drive integration, which turned out to be a far bigger task than I anticipated.  Adding Google Drive support required new permissions, which means that MobileSheetsPro will not be automatically updated. Users must go manually update through Google Play after accepting the new permissions.  The full list of changes can be seen below. For those of you waiting for index file support for large PDFs, I'm now working on that, so it will be included in the next update along with some other new import features, such as batch audio import, splitting with PDF bookmarks and TOC, and the ability to automatically couple new songs with matching audio.

MobileSheetsPro v1.2.4
  • Added support for Google Drive
  • Fixed numerous issues in the file browser
  • Added switch to text settings to enable output directives to control font family and size
  • Fixed issue with printing PDFs only showing black pages
  • Fixed issue with PDF hyperlinks not working
  • Fixed issue with two page view not showing the last odd page by itself under certain circumstances
  • Fixed issues with the scroll amount used in the vertical scrolling display mode when turning pages
  • Fixed issue with title bar not being hidden when toggling the always show title bar setting off
  • Fixed issue with pages not being scaled correctly when changing various display settings on the settings screen
  • Fixed a number of reported crashes
MobileSheetsProCompanion v2.1.9
  • Fixed bug with high CPU usage and slowdown after editing a song twice
  • Fixed bug with search text not being applied correctly to fields
  • Fixed bug with generate song list not displaying fields correctly
  • Added new file browser for folder selection that shows both files and folders simultaneously
  • Fixed backup extractor to handle new backup file format
  • Added code signing certificate to stop exe from being flagged as dangerous
  • Fixed bug with sorting on group tabs
  • Added Audio Files column (must be enabled in the column configuration)
Mike
Great news Mike. Any form of Audio linking will help especially adding a lengthy list of tunes.

One of the limitations of Dropbox is not being able to sort and easily see most recent tunes. Hoping Drive has this ability.
I actually believe Dropbox does have that capability. In the file browser, tap on the three dots at the top right and tap "Sort". Then you can change the Date sort option to place the most recent files at the top if desired.
Mike, I downloaded the .exe file from the website and that has installed with no problem.
Graeme

1: Samsung 12.2" SM-P900: Android 5.0.2 
2: eSTAR GRAND HD Quad-Core 4G 10.2": Android 5.1 
3: Home-built BT pedal

Some of my music here
(11-13-2015, 09:40 AM)Zuberman Wrote: I actually believe Dropbox does have that capability. In the file browser, tap on the three dots at the top right and tap "Sort". Then you can change the Date sort option to place the most recent files at the top if desired.

Thanks,

You are right about sort order from Dropbox. With audio import there are two Dropbox options and one does not have the three dots.

Great forum.