• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
MobileSheetsPro 1.2.7 and MobileSheetsPro Companion 2.2.0 Released
Another round of updates to mainly fix bugs with some minor enhancements.  Development is continuing on some of the bigger upcoming features like index file support and other import features. I'm also making significant progress on the Windows 10 version.

MobileSheetsPro v1.2.7
  •    
  • Modified Show Number of Songs setting to print out numbers on the right side of the library screen in a dark gray text

• Added new option to skip viewing groups with one song and instead just load the song.

• Improved transfer of music library information from tablet to companion app

• Fixed settings screen to show current value for several fields

• Fixed bug with converting PDFs from Google Drive and disabled ability to select Google Drive as output destination

• Fixed bug with fields not being properly hidden on the file import settings dialog

• Fixed bug that caused file exporting to fail when using the join files option

• Fixed bug with restoring a backup with settings that contains an invalid storage directory for the device

• Fixed minor memory leaks in file browser

• Stopped a crash when connecting MIDI to Samsung devices running 5.1.1 (USB will not work without an update from Samsung)

• Added additional spacing for tool buttons at top of annotations editor to improve hit detection

MobileSheetsPro Companion v2.2.0
  • Fixed potential crash on Windows XP when using the batch import dialog to browse for a directory
  • Improved music library transfer from tablet especially with large numbers of audio tracks
Quick follow up: I've released v1.2.8 with a fix for Dropbox crashing.
(11-24-2015, 09:24 AM)Zuberman Wrote: Quick follow up: I've released v1.2.8 with a fix for Dropbox crashing.

Thank you Mike, your app is growing very very well...

Bye, Roberto.
Sad ...looking for a good Tablet....!!! Confused
OS ...to be determined !!!