• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Google Drive
Just got around to playing with the new Google Drive support. (Thanks so much btw)

It works perfect for me since I created the share but there doesn't seem to be a way for others to navigate to it. i.e. The added support only shows your drive not what others have shared with you. Any possibility for seeing any of the other nav items from Google Drive? (eg. Shared with me, Recent, or Starred)
Samsung Note 10.1 GT-N8013ZW / iPad Pro / AirTurn BT-105 / AirTurn BT200S-4
After reading your post, I started researching the "Shared with me", "Recent" and "Starred" options in Google Drive. I found that I can support "Shared with me" and "Starred", but not "Recent", as they don't provide a way to query for files in the recent list (that I can find). I have to add support for these new locations in a somewhat clunky way though, as they aren't really folders - They are just properties of files (starred or "sharedWithMe"). So my way of exposing these is to add folders to the root directory called "Shared with me" and "Starred". I've disabled uploading files directly to these locations, but you can upload to folders inside these locations if needed.

Mike
(12-11-2015, 11:08 AM)Zuberman Wrote: After reading your post, I started researching the "Shared with me", "Recent" and "Starred" options in Google Drive. I found that I can support "Shared with me" and "Starred", but not "Recent", as they don't provide a way to query for files in the recent list (that I can find).  I have to add support for these new locations in a somewhat clunky way though, as they aren't really folders - They are just properties of files (starred or "sharedWithMe"). So my way of exposing these is to add folders to the root directory called "Shared with me" and "Starred".   I've disabled uploading files directly to these locations, but you can upload to folders inside these locations if needed.

Mike

That's AWESOME! Thanks so much.
Samsung Note 10.1 GT-N8013ZW / iPad Pro / AirTurn BT-105 / AirTurn BT200S-4