• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Problem upgrading MobilesheetPro Companion
Hi,

My name is Henri and I'm from France. I apoligize if the question had been answer before.
I want to upgrade my mobilesheet pro companion (version 2.2.0) to the last version on my windows vista compute but everytime I have the error message of the file I joined in this message. The windows installer package on my computer is the last one, I don't have any problem installing before now or installing another software. Is somebody tha have experienced this problem ?

Regards

Henri

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

There are three things you can try when this error occurs:

1) If the error occurs when MobileSheetsPro is trying to automatically updated, manually uninstall MobileSheetsPro Companion and then download the installer from www.zubersoft.com/mobilesheets/companion.html and run it.

2) There may be a permissions issue, so locate the temp directory for your computer (entering %TEMP% in a windows explorer window should take you there). Right-click this directory and ensure that write permissions are given for all users.

3) Try running the installer with administrator privileges (if you are already doing so).

If none of that works, let me know, as there are still other things to try.

Mike
(12-18-2015, 10:00 AM)Zuberman Wrote: There are three things you can try when this error occurs:

1)  If the error occurs when MobileSheetsPro is trying to automatically updated, manually uninstall MobileSheetsPro Companion and then download the installer from www.zubersoft.com/mobilesheets/companion.html and run it.  

2)  There may be a permissions issue, so locate the temp directory for your computer (entering %TEMP% in a windows explorer window should take you there). Right-click this directory and ensure that write permissions are given for all users.

3) Try running the installer with administrator privileges (if you are already doing so).

Mike

Thanks Mike

After manually uninstall MobilesheetsPro companion, all is ok now. Thanks again

Henri
(12-18-2015, 10:00 AM)Zuberman Wrote: There are three things you can try when this error occurs:

1)  If the error occurs when MobileSheetsPro is trying to automatically updated, manually uninstall MobileSheetsPro Companion and then download the installer from www.zubersoft.com/mobilesheets/companion.html and run it.  

2)  There may be a permissions issue, so locate the temp directory for your computer (entering %TEMP% in a windows explorer window should take you there). Right-click this directory and ensure that write permissions are given for all users.

Mike

Thanks, Mike. I've had a similar problem for a while and just now took the time to research it. Step #1 solved it for me.

I appreciate you!