• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What's Happening?
I'm running a Galaxy Tab 2. I had MobileSheets Pro running since it's been out of beta. A couple of weeks ago, my tab started to hang and slow down (cause a little problem on a gig).

Today, I had a melt down in rehearsal: Tab froze. After turning off Wi-Fi, etc. and unstalling several app's, I finally resorted to a hard reset, as all I use the tab for are charts. Notwithstanding backup, all apps except MobileSheets Pro, were restored -- even GuitarTapp Pro, Fakebook, etc. But NO MOBILESHEETS PRO!

Next, I attempted to go to Google Play and reinstall/purchase (again, if necessary [gigging tomorro]) MobileSheets Pro.

1. No MobileSheets Pro on the Google Play
2. Installing MobileSheets (the green icon), entry screen says "Pro" is on Google Play: click through gets to the MobileSheets Pro. The icon is blue, but there's a note that MobileSheets Pro is for phones! What am I missing here? Oh, yea! MobileSheets Pro would not install on the Tab 2.

I've installed, opened and linked files,with my external micro-card with everything on it using the "old" free app. I'm good to go. But, can someone help me understand what happened, and why I can't find or install the Pro version as of this moment in time.

Thanks,

C
Have you gone to the play store> top left corner, click on the 3 horizontal lines >my apps to up grade? Don't know about the rest.
Dell Latitude 13.5" 2-in-1 Ubuntu/Win 11
Samsung Note Pro SM-P900 12.2 Android 5.0.2
Samsung S7+, Android 12
cchannel,

I'm sorry you had to go through all that. If you can't find MobileSheetsPro on Google Play, you need to try the following things:

1: Reboot your tablet
2: Go to your tablet Settings->Applications->Google Play and tap Clear Data. Do the same for Google Play Services.
3: Load Google Play and install MobileSheetsPro
4: If the installation still does not work, reboot your tablet and try again

That usually fixes Google Play issues for users. Let me know if you encounter any problems.

Mike
(01-31-2016, 12:14 PM)Zuberman Wrote: cchannel,

I'm sorry you had to go through all that. If you can't find MobileSheetsPro on Google Play, you need to try the following things:

1: Reboot your tablet
2: Go to your tablet Settings->Applications->Google Play and tap Clear Data. Do the same for Google Play Services.
3: Load Google Play and install MobileSheetsPro
4: If the installation still does not work, reboot your tablet and try again

That usually fixes Google Play issues for users. Let me know if you encounter any problems.

Mike

Thanks, Mike. All is well. I'd already cleared cache on everything and hard reset the device (reinstalled o/s, etc.). After downloading the 1.3.5 from Google Play, the application is working fine. Excellent work.