• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
MobileSheetsPro 1.6.0 and MobileSheetsPro Companion 2.4.6 Release
MobileSheetsPro v1.6.0 and MobileSheetsPro Companion v2.4.6 have been released with mainly bugfixes. See the list of changes below:

MobileSheetsPro v1.6.0
  • MobileSheetsPro will now use external storage for caching files instead of internal storage
  • Fixed issue with removing songs from a setlist using the setlist window
  • Fixed issue with pedal actions not being refreshed after restoring a backup with settings
  • Fixed potential issue with cropping not working if only the top or left side is changed
  • Fixed issue with removing songs from setlists or collections through the overflow menu
  • The proper broadcast address will now be used for the network the tablet is connected to while connecting to the companion app
  • Fixed error when launching MobileSheetsPro after connecting a MIDI device or from an external application
  • Text and chord pro files now require less horizontal space for multiple columns
MobileSheetsPro Companion v2.4.6
  • Fixed bug that could prevent viewing/extracting certain backup files
  • Fixed bug with MIDI command defaults being applied when editing commands
  • Fixed various crashes
  • Fixed drag and drop bug when reordering a group without manual sorting selected
  • Fixed text and chord pro file rendering issues

Mike
Thanks MIke - hopefully this will solve the issue, of mine, we have been discussing. Playing this evening, so I won't be doing the upgrade until tomorrow (of course) but I do appreciate the speeed you roll out the fixes after they get reported.

Addendum:

I did install the new Companion (after all, the old one wasn't working, so I had nothing to lose). I can report that I can now both read and extract from the backup files that appeared not to work, so that's a major headache gone away. I'm interested to see if the communication issue has also gone away, but that will have to wait Smile .
Graeme

1: Samsung 12.2" SM-P900: Android 5.0.2 
2: eSTAR GRAND HD Quad-Core 4G 10.2": Android 5.1 
3: Home-built BT pedal

Some of my music here