• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Font settings bug?
I'm not sure if this is a bug or not, so let me explain.

I updated MSP to the latest version last night. I was anxious to see if I could get multiple columns in vertical mode after Mike had adjusted the app to allow for more room for each column. I was able to reduce the lyric font to 16 and get the multiple columns. However, when I was doing the testing, I noticed that the verses of the songs were the only portion that were affected by the font change. The choruses stayed the same font, or so it appeared.

I am using the {soc} and {eoc} chordpro commands to indent the chorus. Since I am naturally curious, I wondered if those commands were possibly causing this in some way. When I removed them from one of the songs, all of the lyrics changed size, not just the verses.

I assume that changing the lyric font size should not work like this?
Under the text display settings, there is a separate setting for "Chorus Size". If you use the simple mode to change the font size, then lyrics and chorus sizes will be adjusted. If you use the advanced mode, you will need to change both settings appropriately.
(09-16-2016, 11:17 AM)Zuberman Wrote: Under the text display settings, there is a separate setting for "Chorus Size". If you use the simple mode to change the font size, then lyrics and chorus sizes will be adjusted. If you use the advanced mode, you will need to change both settings appropriately.

Well, good grief! I feel like a blind idiot. I completely missed that setting and it was one I even looked for.  Blush

On another thought, I thought I was getting the multiple columns in vertical mode with the font set at 16. I was incorrect. I had to drop the font to 14 for both the lyrics and the chorus before the multiple columns displayed.
That's all dependent upon the screen resolution and dimensions. My nexus 10 let me go up to 16-17, but it is a pretty high resolution screen.