• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
1.6.5.0 - smaller bugs
Both tablets I have in signature shows this problem. Don't know if it's related to any of my settings, but if I load the app, wait few seconds just to be sure everything is loaded properly and then change tabs by tapping on them (my first tab is Collections) I get this. I've also added few more tabs that might somehow cause this. Also it seems it only happens if language is set to Czech / Čeština, If I set i to English, it seems to be OK.

Try this:

Use my backup, launch the app, add tabs Umělci, Alba, Žánry (Artists, Albums, Genres), relaunch the app, be sure to use Czech translation. First tab that shows should be Kolekce, tap Skladby and now you can't change to another tab anymore.

Hope I've provided enough information for you to be able to reproduce this...

Tablet: Surface Pro 8, 
Other: Strich BT-FP2, USB-MIDI connection to Kurzweil Forte 7
I don't seem to encounter the problem, but I also replaced the tab control with my own custom one, and I'm running a debug build, both which could have impacts. I installed the store version on my Surface Pro 4, but there is now an issue where I deployed my app using app bundles, and this means you only download the languages that your device requires. That means it's impossible for me to change the language on my surface pro 4 to Czech. In the next release, I'm going to disable the app bundle stuff so that all languages are available for all users.
1.6.7: By accident, I have seen that all my songs have a create date of 0 (ie 1970). I have never used this sort feature and probably never will, but it can probably be fixed easily.
On Android, before the export, the dates as correct.
Thanks
My issue with tabs seems to be fixed in 1.6.7.0, I can't reproduce now...

Tablet: Surface Pro 8, 
Other: Strich BT-FP2, USB-MIDI connection to Kurzweil Forte 7
Windows doesn't let me adjust the creation date. It is all controlled by the OS. Nothing I can do about it... If I'm populating the database with a creation date of 0, then that's wrong and I'll have to look into that.
(12-22-2016, 02:39 AM)Zuberman Wrote: Windows doesn't let me adjust the creation date. It is all controlled by the OS. Nothing I can do about it...  If I'm populating the database with a creation date of 0, then that's wrong and I'll have to look into that.

Yep, I meant the latter. Songs in my restored library have a date of 0, whereas the dates are there before the lib. backup in android.
I restored your backup file, but I am reading 0's in the creation date for a lot songs for some reason. I've added code to at least populate the songs with the current date as their creation date if its 0, but I don't know why that was stored in the database file in the backup. Are you confident those songs have a valid creation date on your Android device?