• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New user
Struggling to move music from flash drive to my android notepad.. Using OTG device in the micro slot.. but is not showing in mobilesheets.. can read the flash drive with acrobat but want to install my songbook for use in group sessions... Help.. spent too much time and getting frustrated
The easiest way is to set up the Companion and do everything through that.
(02-18-2017, 09:11 AM)jeffn1 Wrote: The easiest way is to set up the Companion and do everything through that.

Agreed - Companion is an almost essential adjunct to MSP.  You will find everyting a lot esier if you use it.
Graeme

1: Samsung 12.2" SM-P900: Android 5.0.2 
2: eSTAR GRAND HD Quad-Core 4G 10.2": Android 5.1 
3: Home-built BT pedal

Some of my music here
Just to help make it clear...
The 'Companion' is an application you would run on your desktop computer.
I could be wrong, it happened once before.
Where "desktop computer", unfortunately, means: a pc running Windows.
Johan
johanvromans.nl — hetgeluidvanseptember.nl — mojore.nl -- howsagoin.nl
Samsung Galaxy Note S7FE (T733) 12.4", Android 13.0, AirTurn Duo & Digit (Gigs).
Samsung Galaxy Note S4 (T830) 10.5", Android 10.0 (maintenance and backup).
Samsung A3 (A320FL), Android 8.0.0 (emergency).
(02-19-2017, 05:08 AM)sciurius Wrote: Where "desktop computer", unfortunately, means: a pc running Windows.

clear as mud... I have a windows computer... run what program... do I just download to my pc then connect with usb line and my tablet would function as a drive?????? would mobilesheets be running?????
http://www.zubersoft.com/mobilesheets/companion.html Download the top one, it is the MSP Companion. Then you connect to the tablet via wifi.
Dell Latitude 13.5" 2-in-1 Ubuntu/Win 11
Samsung Note Pro SM-P900 12.2 Android 5.0.2
Samsung S7+, Android 12
There is also additional information in the manual: www.zubersoft.com/mobilesheets/MobileSheetsPro.pdf