• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Next page indicator
Hello,

only some of my sheets contain a second page. So it would be great if there was any kind of indicator which tells me, that there is a next page after (or before) to come and i dont forget to turn to the next page.
I didn't see any option, so i guess this function does not exist.
Try; settings>display settings>show next song indicator>select 'on page before next song'. If no title appears at the top of the page, there is another page for the current song. I only tried this in setlist>load all.
Dell Latitude 13.5" 2-in-1 Ubuntu/Win 11
Samsung Note Pro SM-P900 12.2 Android 5.0.2
Samsung S7+, Android 12
One option would be for you to always show the title bar or the page slider so that you can see when there are additional pages. Otherwise I would have to add a new setting and indicator for this.
(03-10-2017, 12:40 PM)Skip Wrote: Try; settings>display settings>show next song indicator>select 'on page before next song'. If no title appears at the top of the page, there is another page for the current song. I only tried this in setlist>load all.

This does not work since most of the time i use the collections to pick a song.

To show the title is not a bad idea, but about 1/3 of the songs are landscape sheets and if i set the option to show the title information i lose a lot of space.

Maybe it would be enough to display the pageorder in the songlist. I found in the manual, that there can be set up a definition for field empty or not. Is it also possible to add a "if...then...else"?
I found an other solution for my problem, which will work in the most cases. Normaly the sheets dont use the full height of the display. So i activated vertical scrolling for this songs. Now MS shows me a piece of the next page at the bottom. This will be enough to remember not to forget to turn the page.
It should be assigned attached to the display orientation, when i read the manual correctly.
If the sheets are multi-page PDF documents it is fairly trivial to write a small tool that puts a "Cont'd" on the bottom of every but the last page.
Johan
johanvromans.nl — hetgeluidvanseptember.nl — mojore.nl -- howsagoin.nl
Samsung Galaxy Note S7FE (T733) 12.4", Android 13.0, AirTurn Duo & Digit (Gigs).
Samsung Galaxy Note S4 (T830) 10.5", Android 10.0 (maintenance and backup).
Samsung A3 (A320FL), Android 8.0.0 (emergency).