• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
MobileSheetsPro v1.7.7 Released
MobileSheetsPro v1.7.7 was just released with additional bug fixes and a few minor enhancements. The full list of changes can be seen below:
  • Added additional code to properly handle SD cards on devices that don't report them normally
  • Added song numbers when viewing the songs inside a setlist on the library screen
  • Fixed issue with file browser reporting directories as read-only when using Google Drive
  • Added total duration field that is visible when editing setlists. This field will also show the number of songs with durations in the setlist.
  • Fixed issue with applying display mode and page scaling modes to all songs in the library
  • Fixed issue with page scaling mode icon not updating when rotating tablet
  • Fixed sorting issues caused when titles start with both an ignored article and a symbol such as a parenthesis
  • Fixed issue with group title not showing up in editor when the tablet is in landscape orientation
  • Fixed issue with activating PDF links that point to non-existent files
  • Fixed issue with the settings screen not showing the current settings for text and page alignments in the current language
  • Fixed issue with the icons not showing up in the group editor that indicate when a song has audio tracks
  • Fixed issue with SQLite library not being compiled for all CPU architectures

Mike
You'll be pleased to know that the next revision of the ChordPro standard will include a {duration} directive:

Quote:duration
Specifies the duration of the song. This can be a number indicating seconds, or a time specification conforming to the extended ordinal time format as defined in ISO 8601.
For example, durations 268 and 4:28 are the same.
Johan
johanvromans.nl — hetgeluidvanseptember.nl — mojore.nl -- howsagoin.nl
Samsung Galaxy Note S7FE (T733) 12.4", Android 13.0, AirTurn Duo & Digit (Gigs).
Samsung Galaxy Note S4 (T830) 10.5", Android 10.0 (maintenance and backup).
Samsung A3 (A320FL), Android 8.0.0 (emergency).
(03-11-2017, 07:10 AM)Zuberman Wrote: MobileSheetsPro v1.7.7 was just released with additional bug fixes and a few minor enhancements. The full list of changes can be seen below:
  • Added additional code to properly handle SD cards on devices that don't report them normally
  • Added song numbers when viewing the songs inside a setlist on the library screen
  • Fixed issue with file browser reporting directories as read-only when using Google Drive
  • Added total duration field that is visible when editing setlists. This field will also show the number of songs with durations in the setlist.
  • Fixed issue with applying display mode and page scaling modes to all songs in the library
  • Fixed issue with page scaling mode icon not updating when rotating tablet
  • Fixed sorting issues caused when titles start with both an ignored article and a symbol such as a parenthesis
  • Fixed issue with group title not showing up in editor when the tablet is in landscape orientation
  • Fixed issue with activating PDF links that point to non-existent files
  • Fixed issue with the settings screen not showing the current settings for text and page alignments in the current language
  • Fixed issue with the icons not showing up in the group editor that indicate when a song has audio tracks
  • Fixed issue with SQLite library not being compiled for all CPU architectures

Mike
Always wondered why the Playstore MS download page states "Designed for phones" - might this put off prospective purchasers.

John
Hannspree 13.3"
Android 4.2.2
Google rejected my application for the "Designed for Tablets" section of the app store. They said that MobileSheetsPro doesn't use enough of the screen when viewing the library in landscape orientation (there is too much white space). I might try to alter the design at some point to take advantage of some of the screen real estate, but at the moment, there is nothing I can do about this.
Seems to me that Google is too damned picky, not to say controlling, when it comes to their OS. Common sense dictates MSP is totally unsutable for a 'phone.
Graeme

1: Samsung 12.2" SM-P900: Android 5.0.2 
2: eSTAR GRAND HD Quad-Core 4G 10.2": Android 5.1 
3: Home-built BT pedal

Some of my music here
The "fall-back" installation on my Marshall London smartphone works well, but no doubt MSP is made for tablets.
I totally agree with John that some people may not download/purchase MSP because they assume the app doesn´t make best use of the tablet´s space.
Oh, and thank you Mike for the numbering in the setlists!! Some of my setlists are >100 songs, so this really helps!
(03-14-2017, 07:27 PM)Ben Wrote: The "fall-back" installation on my Marshall London smartphone works well, but no doubt MSP is made for tablets.
I totally agree with John that some people may not download/purchase MSP because they assume the app doesn´t make best use of the tablet´s space.

Agreed.
Clearly the Google reviewers are suffering from recto-cranial inversion.

As wonderful as MobileSheets is, I can't imaging trying to use it on my phone...unless I had some rig like a harmonica holder to keep the phone within readable distance.
I could be wrong, it happened once before.
(03-13-2017, 05:57 PM)Zuberman Wrote: Google rejected my application for the "Designed for Tablets" section of the app store. They said that MobileSheetsPro doesn't use enough of the screen when viewing the library in landscape orientation (there is too much white space).  I might try to alter the design at some point to take advantage of some of the screen real estate, but at the moment, there is nothing I can do about this.

Perhaps ask them to read the sheets in dual-page mode on a phone...