• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Can't save - can't work!
Can't Save changes

Had this problem in 1.8.2 (and posted, but no reply yet). Just updated to 1.8.3 and the problem remains, which means I am presently stuck dead in my tracks:

Running 1.8.3, I opened a song already annotated to add/change annotations, did so, but when attempting to save the changes, received the following error message (please also see attached screenshot):

"Unable to modify database to save annotations. Your original annotations have been restored."

After closing the song, then re-opening it, it initially appeared that changes were saved.
However, after quitting the app and starting it again, reloading the song --- changes were gone, thus not saved.

This is a serious issue as I can't work further will all my previous work.
Hope this is possible to remedy quickly :-)

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Any chance you can send me either a library backup or the database file? You can find the database here: C:\Users\<your username>\AppData\Local\Packages\41730Zubersoft.MobileSheets_ys1c8ct2g6ypr\LocalState\mobilesheets.db. You can email it to me at mike@zubersoft.com or upload it here if the forums will let you (depends on the file size). I'm hoping that will help me reproduce the issue, because I haven't seen that error yet with any of the testing I've done. Another user had the same problem, but he deleted his songs, reimported, and all the problems went away. I don't want you to lose your annoations though, so if I can find a way to fix the problem, I will.
I have a fix in place for this now and will try to get an update out today.

Thanks,
Mike
I've just gone to the score I spent at least 2 hours on this morning adding annotations - I have had this exact same problem. 2 hours....wasted... Sad
edit: this was on the Android app not Windows 10
I'm really sorry about that Sad

I'm going to be releasing the updates now.

Mike
(06-01-2017, 03:58 AM)Zuberman Wrote: I have a fix in place for this now and will try to get an update out today.

Thanks,
Mike

Thanks very much Mike, 1.8.5 solved the problem. Unfortunately, this means I have no excuse now to not continue working. Oh well....
Geez, I love this program!
Great news, I'm glad to hear that. Sorry you have to work though Wink