• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
MobileSheets v1.8.9 (Android + Windows 10) and MSPro Companion v2.6.1 Released
Another round of updates have been released for bug fixes and minor enhancements. The full list of changes can be seen below:

MobileSheetsPro v1.8.9 (Android)
  • When exporting and joining files into one PDF, bookmarks are now created to mark the position of each file
  • Added annotation number stamps (0 through 9)
  • A separate find song dialog is now used when selecting a song in the smart buttons dialog
  • Fixed bugs with batch importing and detection of duplicate files
  • Fixed bug where changing the page order of a loaded song could result in the wrong page being displayed after saving changes
  • Fixed bug with link point scaling between different devices
  • Fixed bug with "Connect Devices" feature where a slave device would sometimes turn multiple pages in a row
  • Fixed bug with importing CSV files off Dropbox
  • Fixed bug with setlist song ordering when using a manual descending sort order
  • Fixed bug with swapping files using Dropbox or Google Drive with the copy or move option disabled
  • Fixed bug with groups not showing up in the Connect Devices dialog under certain conditions
  • Added close button to touch action screen
  • Upgraded Google Drive to the version 3 API
MobileSheets v1.8.9 (Windows 10)
  • When exporting and joining files into one PDF, bookmarks are now created to mark the position of each file
  • A separate find song dialog is now used when selecting a song in the smart buttons dialog
  • Added total setlist duration to setlist editor
  • Pressing enter while searching for a song in the group editor will add the first song shown
  • Fixed bug where changing the page order of a loaded song could result in the wrong page being displayed after saving changes
  • Fixed bug with "Connect Devices" feature where a slave device would sometimes turn multiple pages in a row
  • Fixed bug with setlist song ordering when using a manual descending sort order
  • Fixed bug with groups not showing up in the Connect Devices dialog under certain conditions
  • Fixed bug with writing annotations to file
  • Fixed bug where the audio icon would not show up when viewing songs in a setlists
MobileSheetsPro Companion v2.6.0
  • Increased speed at which backup files are parsed when using the View/Extract Backup feature
  • Fixed various issues with importing files and the handling of duplicate fiels
  • The database updates are now sent first before files
  • Fixed import errors when dragging and dropping audio files into the main window
  • Added collections, date created and last modified options to the generate song list dialog
Mike
Hasn't shown up in the playstore for me yet. For anyone else?
I got the update before I saw it here...
I could be wrong, it happened once before.
Thanks. I had to delete the playstore data. Now it shows the update.
Quick update: I had to release version 1.9.0 for Windows to fix a crash that can occur if Settings->Other Settings->Show Number Keyboard First is enabled.
Hey Mike,

Just got word from a colleague that their Android version would keep automatically and randomly flipping from a PDF to the main menu without any input. Tried disabling Bluetooth, wiping cache, trying different PDFs (old and new) but problem kept occurring. When they tried rolling back to a previous version it stopped.

I use a Windows tablet, haven't had any issues. Could you look into this?
That sounds like it might be an error related to the PDF rendering library. Rolling back the software may have just fixed corrupted files. I would have liked having your colleague reinstall the softward before rolling back just so we could have ruled that out. I'm definitely not seeing that behavior on any of my devices and I'm not getting any widespread reports of that occuring. I do get rare reports about this behavior happening on some devices, but I've never been able to pinpoint why it happens. Is anyone else seeing this on their device with the latest updates?

Thanks,
Mike
(07-13-2017, 11:33 AM)Zuberman Wrote: That sounds like it might be an error related to the PDF rendering library. Rolling back the software may have just fixed corrupted files. I would have liked having your colleague reinstall the softward before rolling back just so we could have ruled that out. I'm definitely not seeing that behavior on any of my devices and I'm not getting any widespread reports of that occuring.  I do get rare reports about this behavior happening on some devices, but I've never been able to pinpoint why it happens.  Is anyone else seeing this on their device with the latest updates?

Thanks,
Mike

She tried reinstalling with the updated app and restoring her library, and all's good again. False alarm, thanks Mike for all you do!
I'm glad to hear it's all working.
When I open my Companion app, it suggests downloading the 2.6.4 update and if I say OK, it tells me that this is not a Windows compatible program. The exact message is:
     This installation package could not be opened. Contact the application vendor to verify that this is a valid Windows Installer package.
I did try to bypass the update but my connection from PC to Samsung android Tablet is not working, so not sure what to try next Sad :'(
Manually download the installer off https://zubersoft.com/mobilesheets/companion.html. You shouldn't encounter the installation error if you run it yourself.

Mike
(07-05-2017, 07:43 AM)Zuberman Wrote: Another round of updates have been released for bug fixes and minor enhancements. The full list of changes can be seen below:

MobileSheetsPro v1.8.9 (Android)
  • Fixed bug with swapping files using Dropbox or Google Drive with the copy or move option disabled
  • Added close button to touch action screen
  • Upgraded Google Drive to the version 3 API
MobileSheets v1.8.9 (Windows 10)
  • Added total setlist duration to setlist editor
  • Pressing enter while searching for a song in the group editor will add the first song shown
  • Fixed bug with writing annotations to file
  • Fixed bug where the audio icon would not show up when viewing songs in a setlists
MobileSheetsPro Companion v2.6.0
  • Increased speed at which backup files are parsed when using the View/Extract Backup feature
  • Fixed various issues with importing files and the handling of duplicate fiels
  • The database updates are now sent first before files
  • Fixed import errors when dragging and dropping audio files into the main window
  • Added collections, date created and last modified options to the generate song list dialog
Mike

Hey Mike,
Didn’t we already have 2.0 on Windows 10? I’m almost positive I installed 2.0.
Is there something I missed?
Regards,
Alan
Yes, 2.0 was released. This is an old post. I'm not sure if the user is a bot/spammer or if they genuinely needed help. I figured I would respond just in case.

Mike
(12-10-2017, 04:18 PM)Zuberman Wrote: Yes, 2.0 was released. This is an old post. I'm not sure if the user is a bot/spammer or if they genuinely needed help. I figured I would respond just in case.

Mike

Thanks!