• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
attaching a sound file
I have just used MobileSheetsPro for music to play from.  I am now faced with a situation where I do not have a pianist backing me so I need to sort out a backing track.  Can someone tell me if I can get a midi or an mp3 to play when I move to the next bit of music on the playlist or even when I want it to after I have got the music in front of me.  I am thinking I might want to comment on the music before the backing starts
If you want to have the audio start playing immediately for a given song, load that song, bring up the audio player, tap the settings icon (the gears) and enable the "Automatically play audio when song is loaded" setting. If you just want to start audio playback after loading a song, the fastest way to do this is to tap the bottom right corner to bring up the quick action box and then tap on the play icon at the top. Alternatively, you can tap to bring up the overlay then tap on the play icon on the player itself.

Mike
Thank you.  I have never attached an audio file before and I am struggling to see exactly how to do it. Huh
Select the song in the song list by long pressing it.
Choose EDIT from the top menu.
Select the Audio tab.
Select the audio file with the Folder icon.
Press OK.
Johan
johanvromans.nl — hetgeluidvanseptember.nl — mojore.nl -- howsagoin.nl
Samsung Galaxy Note S7FE (T733) 12.4", Android 13.0, AirTurn Duo & Digit (Gigs).
Samsung Galaxy Note S4 (T830) 10.5", Android 10.0 (maintenance and backup).
Samsung A3 (A320FL), Android 8.0.0 (emergency).
(09-14-2017, 08:02 AM)sciurius Wrote: Select the song in the song list by long pressing it.
Choose EDIT from the top menu.
Select the Audio tab.
Select the audio file with the Folder icon.
Press OK.