• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Go back to Setlist with just one tip
Hi,

Thank you for this great application!

I have a suggestion:
when I´m viewing a Song in a Setlist, and want to go back to the list view, I have to do the following steps:

- toggle to overlay mode (tip)
- target the arrow in the upper left corner and tip it

It would be nice to get back to the list with just one tip. Suggestion: upper left area (above the "flip back" area). This option should be switchable via preferences.

Greetings from (sunny) Germany,
Peter
Hello Peter,

Are you running on a tablet with the normal Android 3-button group (Back, Home, Recent Apps)? If so, the Back button (the left-most one) should work for this.

Please let me know if I've misunderstood your request.

Mike
Hi Mike,

yes, that´s too easy to be true... I just didn´t thought of that. because my status bar has been hidden in MobileSheets. I just found the option to make it visible.

All fine, thanks.

Greetings,
Peter

(08-01-2013, 08:40 AM)Snard Wrote: Hello Peter,

Are you running on a tablet with the normal Android 3-button group (Back, Home, Recent Apps)? If so, the Back button (the left-most one) should work for this.

Please let me know if I've misunderstood your request.

Mike
Even with the status bar dimmed, if you tap the bottom of the screen where the buttons are, they will activate. You can see small dots where the buttons are normally visible.
(08-04-2013, 06:21 PM)Zuberman Wrote: Even with the status bar dimmed, if you tap the bottom of the screen where the buttons are, they will activate. You can see small dots where the buttons are normally visible.

If my tablet is typical, these dots are almost invisible under certain lighting conditions - I found myself missing the right point 30% of the time.

Here's the tip: Using a light coloured nail varnish, I 'borrowed' SWMBO's silver, I put a small dot on the outside of the screen area, just below where the leftmost dot is. I did it twice, in both landscape and portrait mode. Never missed it since Wink .
Graeme

1: Samsung 12.2" SM-P900: Android 5.0.2 
2: eSTAR GRAND HD Quad-Core 4G 10.2": Android 5.1 
3: Home-built BT pedal

Some of my music here
Hey - this sounds like an elegant hardware solution ;-)

(08-07-2013, 09:56 AM)GraemeJ Wrote:
(08-04-2013, 06:21 PM)Zuberman Wrote: Even with the status bar dimmed, if you tap the bottom of the screen where the buttons are, they will activate. You can see small dots where the buttons are normally visible.

If my tablet is typical, these dots are almost invisible under certain lighting conditions - I found myself missing the right point 30% of the time.

Here's the tip: Using a light coloured nail varnish, I 'borrowed' SWMBO's silver, I put a small dot on the outside of the screen area, just below where the leftmost dot is. I did it twice, in both landscape and portrait mode. Never missed it since Wink .