• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Wont read some files
Love the software - everything was working fine last week - Galaxy tab s2 9.7 android 7
this week I fired up the tablet at my practice and in a setlist of 20 songs (I have 530 in total) I came up with a dialog box saying it could not load about 6 songs - other set lists had the same problem with a different number of songs - the same message came up when I tried loading one song of the ones that wouldn't from the setlist at the main screen 
The songs load fine in a pdf viewer.
Tried restoring from backup - no joy  
tried deleting song and reimporting - no joy
tried deleting and downloading mobileshheets - no joy
tried a complete factory reset of the tablet - no joy 

have whatever the latest version in the playstore is.
Please help - I gig every week with the software 

RonM
Hello Ron,

I need a little bit of information:

1) Where are you storing the files that you are importing? 
2) Have you changed the storage location in MobileSheetsPro or are you using the default location?
3) Are all of the files PDFs? If so, have you tried changing Settings->Display Settings->Render Preference to see if one PDF library works better than the other?
4) Are you cropping the songs during importing? If you uncheck the auto-crop option, does that have an impact?
5) Is the error you are seeing shown after you load the song on the gray background? Or are you actually seeing a dialog box pop up?

Hopefully we can figure out what is going on quickly.

Thanks,
Mike
(04-21-2018, 01:54 AM)Zuberman Wrote: Hello Ron,

I need a little bit of information:

1) Where are you storing the files that you are importing? 
2) Have you changed the storage location in MobileSheetsPro or are you using the default location?
3) Are all of the files PDFs? If so, have you tried changing Settings->Display Settings->Render Preference to see if one PDF library works better than the other?
4) Are you cropping the songs during importing? If you uncheck the auto-crop option, does that have an impact?
5) Is the error you are seeing shown after you load the song on the gray background? Or are you actually seeing a dialog box pop up?

Hopefully we can figure out what is going on quickly.

Thanks,
Mike
1) from Dropbox or Google drive (have loaded from both locations in the past) 
2) have not changed default location
3) wilma try that
4) have tried both no effect - I have auto crop everything in the past with no problem 
5) there is a grey screen with nothing on it and a dialog box pops up
3)Changed the setting to quality - dialog box still comes up saying cannot load - press ok 6 times to get thru the 6 songs that cannot load then those same songs show up in the set list
It's hard for me to say exactly what is stopping you from loading those songs. If you want to upload a library backup and send the link to mike@zubersoft.com, I'll be happy to try testing out your library to see if I can locate any problems.

Mike
I had also problems with import pdf files
uncheck the auto-crop option was for me the solution.

René