• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
MobileSheets and MobileSheetsPro v2.1.8 Released
MobileSheetsPro v2.1.8 for Android has been released, and MobileSheets v2.1.8 for Windows 10 has been submitted to Microsoft and will be available after it passes certification. These updates contain a few important bug fixes. The full list of changes can be found below:

Changes made to both versions (Android & Windows 10):
  • Removed Add Unique Id to Filenames setting
  • Added support for setting rating using the chord pro meta directive
Changes made to MobileSheetsPro on Android:
  • Added option to continue playing audio when MobileSheetsPro is in the background
  • Fixed crash while batch importing on devices running Android 4.4 or lower
  • Fixed issue with release notes being cut off if they contained an apostrophe
  • Fixed various reported crashes
Changes made to MobileSheets on Windows 10:
  • Fixed bug that caused a crash while zooming
  • Fixed endless loop if "Connect Devices" is selected with both WiFi and Bluetooth disabled
  • The mouse cursor is now locked in place when using the Hide Cursor in Performance Mode setting
  • Fixed bug with editing a chord pro file immediately after adding it in the song editor
Mike
thanks, mike.

loving this app
12 tablets (Insignia, ONN, Dragon Touch). Ranging from Android 5 to 9.
This is my first time with an app from the Microsoft store (MobileSheets Pro for Windows 10).

I understand from the above post that the update has been submitted to Microsoft for certification.

WHEN they certify the new version, does the "store" notify me of the availability of a new version or what should a rookie user like me expect?

Thanks.
Dave
My tablet just updates automatically and tells me it has updated when I next try to use MSP.

I bought MSP via Play Store and they seem good at sending out the updates (assuming you leave the tablet on!). There is another source of MSP (can't remember who) which might not be so good at pushing out updates.

Suggest you just wait 2 days say to see if it updates automatically. 
If not, you can locate the app in Play Store (I suspect "same"ish for other supplier) and perform a manual install.

Geoff
Samsung Galaxy Tab A6
(05-07-2018, 04:37 AM)Geoff Bacon Wrote: My tablet just updates automatically and tells me it has updated when I next try to use MSP.

I bought MSP via Play Store and they seem good at sending out the updates (assuming you leave the tablet on!). There is another source of MSP (can't remember who) which might not be so good at pushing out updates.

Suggest you just wait 2 days say to see if it updates automatically. 
If not, you can locate the app in Play Store (I suspect "same"ish for other supplier) and perform a manual install.

Geoff

That's good to know, Geoff!  Thanks.
d.