• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
customized stamps
Is it possible to add customized stamps to the drawing tool? In organ music it is often the case that the right hand has to play notes from the lower stave or vice versa. At the moment I can't find a smart solution to specify the assignement note to hand/stave . With user defined stamps I could solve this easily.
Kind regards, Nachthorn
That is going to be added with the annotations rework when I switch most of the stamps to a font-based approach. Others I will most likely try to use vector graphics for, but I will also allow users to provide either vector graphics or image files for their own stamps. The rework will begin in a couple months after the library sync features are finished and a few other things are taken care of.

Mike
Mike, how is this progressing.  It sure would be nice to add custom stamps.

Thanks Jim
I'm working on finishing an update with a lot of bug fixes and enhancements. After that my focus is the annotations rework. I'm very behind schedule as I often get sidetracked implementing small requests from users or providing lengthy customer support. I'm not going to let anything get in the way of starting the rework though, so it will get done in a matter of months. The only other thing I'm juggling right now is improving MobileSheetsPro on the Onyx e-ink devices. I was finally lent a device to test on, and there are a lot of fixes that need to be completed for this.

Mike