• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Search in setlist
Hello,

when i want to create a new setlist in the comanion i see a list of all songs and above the empty setlist.
Between there is a field to search for songs. I tried to find songs by title, but it didn't do anything.
Maybe it's a bug.
Can you please have a look at it?

Also it would be great, that if i press a letter on my keyboard the songlist jumps directly to songs starting with this letter.
Thanks.
Hello,

I just went to the setlists tab, tapping in a couple letters in the search at the bottom right (while searching on "All Fields") and the list was quickly filtered to song titles containing those letters. So that seems to work just fine for me. Likewise, if I click on an entry on the main list so that it has focus, then I hit a key on my keyboard, it jumps to the first song beginning with that letter. If you are wanting the library list on the setlists tab to do that, I can try to look into that. That's normally a built-in behavior for lists in WPF applications, so I'm not sure why the list on the setlists tab is not currently working that way.

Mike
I just tested it with my second tablet. Today the search worked as you describe it.
Since i don't have my other tablet here, i can't test it in this combination. But normaly it should work with both the same way.
But yes, it would be great, if you could have a look into the behavior of the library list
I fixed the issue with the library list on the group tabs not responding to key presses like the main list.

Mike
Thank you.
(06-26-2018, 06:51 AM)Zuberman Wrote: I fixed the issue with the library list on the group tabs not responding to key presses like the main list.

Mike

This bug appears to have re-surfaced on my MSPro Companion (running on Windows 10 64-bit)
(06-28-2018, 11:32 PM)fausto Wrote:
(06-26-2018, 06:51 AM)Zuberman Wrote: I fixed the issue with the library list on the group tabs not responding to key presses like the main list.

Mike

This bug appears to have re-surfaced on my MSPro Companion (running on Windows 10 64-bit)

I guess the fix is not published yet. I didn't get an update for my Companion until now.
Correct - the fix has not been published yet. I'm not quite ready for the next release yet.

Mike
(06-29-2018, 01:32 AM)Zuberman Wrote: Correct - the fix has not been published yet. I'm not quite ready for the next release yet.

Mike

Sorry, I misread the dates. I was looking at the right hand side instead of the post dates. My bad.
bump

any date for the fix yet?
The fix should be included with the latest version of the companion application. Is it not working for you in the latest version (2.7.6)?