• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Mobilesheets craches
Hi,
I have installed mobilesheets in my tablet with the latest version.Im trying to read a merged pdf file with 465 song pages and after scrolling some pages i see white page and some times mobilesheets crashes. The problem appears recently. Before 2-4 months i didnt have this problem.

I have return my android tablet to factory default erasing everything but the some problem happens again.

Any ideas?
Hello Emix,

Can you please email me that pdf file at mike@zubersoft.com? I really would like to see if any of my tablets exhibit the same behavior you are describing. Do you know what version seemed to work for you without any issues?

Thanks,
Mike
(09-18-2013, 02:15 AM)Zuberman Wrote: Hello Emix,

Can you please email me that pdf file at mike@zubersoft.com? I really would like to see if any of my tablets exhibit the same behavior you are describing. Do you know what version seemed to work for you without any issues?

Thanks,
Mike

Mike i sent you a shared link of dropbox to download the pdf file, because it is large. About 110M
Emix,

I got the file, loaded it on my tablet, and went through about 200 pages without a problem before giving up. It looks like I'm going to need more information about your setup, such as what brand of tablet do you have, what version of the Android OS, etc. I'm assuming you are running v4.0.16 of MobileSheets based on your emails.

Thanks,
Mike
Hello,
On the version 4.0.18 mobilesheets crash when we go out of the menu "setlist".
Can you look for a solution?
Thank you
Sorry for my poor English, I am French-speaking and translated with "Google Translate"
SAMSUNG Galaxy Tab A6
Are you hitting the back button? This isn't actually a crash, it's just a bug that causes the app to exit (which happens if you hit the back button while viewing the Songs list for example). In the meantime, just hit the arrow at the top left.
Exact.
Effectively with the top left button, the program does not leave.
Thank you for the fast answer.
Sorry for my poor English, I am French-speaking and translated with "Google Translate"
SAMSUNG Galaxy Tab A6