• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Random order
Got my new tablet a couple days ago. Couldn't wait to buy and start using Mobile Sheets. I play piano and have quite a few books. I really would like an option to randomize the order of play on a sellist. Not permanently but just for that sesson. I love the product and have spent hours scanning already. Thanks much.
In v5.0.0, I'm using the ActionBar to provide custom actions depending on what list is actively displayed. I will add a "Shuffle" setting when Setlists are being displayed, so that you can toggle this option on/off. I hope that will work for you.
Thanks it will really help for long unscripted sessions.
Could you add to collections too?
What would shuffle mean in the context of a collection? Collections don't have an order to the songs in them.
(10-07-2013, 04:09 AM)Zuberman Wrote: What would shuffle mean in the context of a collection? Collections don't have an order to the songs in them.

They are alphabetical based on the songs taken from the full song list, I believe.

Shuffle would just mean that a random song would come to the top.

It's not big deal, it just might make practicing a little more interesting if each song I play through (from my jazz standards colelction, for example) is selected randomly. (I would hit shuffle and practice whatever song came up top, I guess).

I know it's a little frivolous. So, no worries.
Actually, if you filter by collection, then hit the ? at the bottom of the alphabet list, it should randomly select a song from the collection. Give it a try!

Mike
(10-08-2013, 03:14 PM)Zuberman Wrote: Actually, if you filter by collection, then hit the ? at the bottom of the alphabet list, it should randomly select a song from the collection. Give it a try!

Mike

Ahhh, perfect! I ask for a feature, . . . and who know? its already there!Smile