• 5 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Mobile Sheets for iOS!
I'm still working away on the annotations redesign although I'm almost ready to enter beta testing with users. After that, my focus will be on finishing the iOS version as fast as possible. Thanks for your patience!

Mike
Hi! I was a daily user (I have a lot of scores) but now I have an ipad... I would like to be a beta tester too! There is no color between forscore and mobilesheets...
I would like to be a beta tester. I use MobileSheets for Android since 2017 and now I have an IPad. I don’t want to miss the app.
(05-05-2020, 03:18 AM)Zubersoft Wrote: I'm still working away on the annotations redesign although I'm almost ready to enter beta testing with users. After that, my focus will be on finishing the iOS version as fast as possible. Thanks for your patience!

Mike
I use MSP a lot on a crappy tablet,
and *really* love it.
Congratulations and much gratitude for your tremendous work.

Let me add my voice to requests for iPad.
I'm waiting to get an iPad until MSP is available.
Because without MSP, what's the point!?
(07-01-2020, 01:27 AM)Roger Wrote: I use MSP a lot on a crappy tablet,
and *really* love it.
Congratulations and much gratitude for your tremendous work.

Let me add my voice to requests for iPad.
I'm waiting to get an iPad until MSP is available.
Because without MSP, what's the point!?

New Samsung S7+ will be announced very soon. There is still chance to get Google's Pixel Slate.
Why to get another crappy ipad?
Thanks for throwing your support behind the iOS version. I'll do my best to get the beta version ready as soon as I can.

Mike
I have a friend who can also betatest iOS version, if you need another tester.

Tablet: Surface Pro 8, 
Other: Strich BT-FP2, USB-MIDI connection to Kurzweil Forte 7
That would be great - I'm definitely going to include everyone that is interested.

Mike
Hi! I upgraded my tablet to ipad and realised just afterwards that mobilesheets is not yet available for IOS. I would gladly join the beta testers too!
Hi Mike,

Long time android and windows 10 user here. Count me in for the beta testers for ios. Richt now using setlist maker on the ipad, but please help me to get rid of that app asap. Love mobilesheets pro.
Music 
(07-02-2020, 06:17 PM)Zubersoft Wrote: That would be great - I'm definitely going to include everyone that is interested.

Mike

Hi Mike,

I have MobileSheets Pro on a Surface Pro 4 and it's a wonderful sheet music organizer. I recently bought an iPad because of a music app. I would like to use MobileSheets Pro on my iPad. I'd like to port my sheet music and settings from the Windows version to the iOS version. I'm interested in being a beta tester for MobileSheets Pro on the iPad. I tested software professionally for about a decade.

Patricia
I'll definitely include you in the beta test for iOS. I'm currently working on beta testing the new annotations functionality on Android, and then Windows 10 shortly after.

Thanks,
Mike
Hi I've been using Mobilesheets pro for 6 years now and would be happy to contribute as a beta tester :-)
I'm an IT teacher in Germany.
Thanks for the offer to help, I'll reach out to users once I'm further along.

Mke
I have a band member with an iPad who has a technology background and would definitely be willing to be a beta tester as well - in case you're running out of volunteers :-)

Can't wait :-)