• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
startup automatically
Is it possible to start Mobilesheets automatically with Windows? Mobilesheets is the only proigram I use on my tablet (All in one PC).

Kind regards, Jaap
Netherlands
Jaap,

It can be done, but it's a little tedious. You need to configure this command to be run at startup: explorer shell:AppsFolder\41730Zubersoft.MobileSheets_ys1c8ct2g6ypr!App

You could create a batch file (mobilesheets.bat) that executes that line, and then trigger that to execute at startup. You might be able to accomplish that by using the Windows task scheduler. 

Mike

UPDATE:

If you use the Fastspring version, the command would be a little different. To find it, open a command prompt, run "powershell", then "Get-AppxPackage|findstr MobileSheets", and whatever is listed under "PackageFamilyName" needs to be inserted in place of 41730Zubersoft.MobileSheets_ys1c8ct2g6ypr above.
(02-16-2019, 10:45 AM)Zuberman Wrote: Jaap,

It can be done, but it's a little tedious. You need to configure this command to be run at startup: explorer shell:AppsFolder\41730Zubersoft.MobileSheets_ys1c8ct2g6ypr!App

You could create a batch file (mobilesheets.bat) that executes that line, and then trigger that to execute at startup. You might be able to accomplish that by using the Windows task scheduler. 

Mike

UPDATE:

If you use the Fastspring version, the command would be a little different. To find it, open a command prompt, run "powershell", then "Get-AppxPackage|findstr MobileSheets", and whatever is listed under "PackageFamilyName" needs to be inserted in place of 41730Zubersoft.MobileSheets_ys1c8ct2g6ypr above.

Thanks Mike,

how do I know wich version I have? (Fastspring?) I use Windows10. 

Jaap
It depends which app store you purchased off of. If you ran the command I listed "Get-AppxPackage|findstr MobileSheets" then you should see the full PackageFamilyName. If the value starts with 41730, then you purchased off the Microsoft Store, otherwise you purchased off the Fastspring store.

Mike
(02-18-2019, 03:27 PM)Zuberman Wrote: It depends which app store you purchased off of. If you ran the command I listed "Get-AppxPackage|findstr MobileSheets" then you should see the full PackageFamilyName. If the value starts with 41730, then you purchased off the Microsoft Store, otherwise you purchased off the Fastspring store.

Mike

It worked! Thanks for your advise!
Jaap
That's great news! Thanks for letting me know.

Mike