• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Problem Purchasing MobileSheets for Windows 10
Yesterday I purchased MobileSheets for Windows from the Microsoft Store. 
The store acknowledges that I made the purchase, but I can't download it (grrr!) 

After close to 8 hours of personal research, absurdly sluggish online chat sessions with Microsoft, (including bounces from one department to another), responses which clearly show the associates aren't reading what I write (or cannot understand... could be language barrier), mysterious disconnects, and interminable waits trying to reconnect... I have simply given up.   

So my question/please is this... IS THERE A WAY TO PURCHASE MOBILE SHEETS *WITHOUT* USING THE MICROSOFT STORE? 

I have had it with Microsoft. 
They can keep my 12 bucks. 
I will gladly pay it again for a simple download/install.

Help! 
Angry
Hello,

I'm sorry you had to go through such a hassle! Thank you for being willing to use MobileSheets despite the frustration you must have endured through all that. You can get the app through my store here: https://zubersoft.onfastspring.com/.

Thanks,
Mike
Thanks, Mike, but the problem was resolved.  It turned out my version of the MS Store local client was out of date.  After correcting that, I was able to download and activate.
I'm glad you were able to get past that. I hope that isn't a problem that other users will face as well. If you think it would be useful to others to know what the solution was (how you went about updating the MS Store application), please feel free to share it.

Thanks,
Mike