• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Windows 10
Mobile Sheets Pro started crashing on loading this morning. Re installed and restored database. Still crashing before displaying any songs. Unusable Help!
I am investigating the issue immediately. I will post when I have updated information. I apologize for any inconvenience this has caused.

Mike
(06-03-2019, 11:11 PM)britdad10 Wrote: Mobile Sheets Pro started crashing on loading this morning. Re installed and restored database. Still crashing before displaying any songs. Unusable Help!

I am having this same issue.
If you go to "About your PC" in Windows 10, what version are you currently running? I am trying to see if this issue is occurring on older versions of Windows 10. The only crashes I can see reported occur on devices running Windows 10 version 10.0.17134.765 or lower. If you go to https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/software.../windows10 and click "Update Now", that would help you update to the latest version. It's possible this is the cause of the problem. I should know within the next hour.

Thanks,
Mike
I have located the problem. I used functionality Microsoft introduced in version Windows 10, version 1809 (v10.0.17763.0) without realizing it. This creates an incompatibility with older versions and causes a crash. I will push a fix for this ASAP. If you need an immediate fix, please update Windows 10 to the latest version.

Mike
(06-04-2019, 01:25 AM)Zubersoft Wrote: If you go to "About your PC" in Windows 10, what version are you currently running? I am trying to see if this issue is occurring on older versions of Windows 10. The only crashes I can see reported occur on devices running Windows 10 version 10.0.17134.765 or lower. If you go to https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/software.../windows10 and click "Update Now", that would help you update to the latest version. It's possible this is the cause of the problem. I should know within the next hour.

Thanks,
Mike

I have Microsoft 10 pro version 1803.  It does seem I need to update, which I am now doing.
I just installed the eval version for W10. Worked fine until I imported a song (pdf). Now it crashes as soon as it opens. I too just ran the W10 update, still not working.
Can you please go to "About your PC" in Windows 10 and let me know what version is displayed there? 

Thanks,
Mike
(06-04-2019, 02:47 AM)Zubersoft Wrote: Can you please go to "About your PC" in Windows 10 and let me know what version is displayed there? 

Thanks,
Mike

IT is W10 home version 1803. Applied the May 2019 update today.
Unfortunately, you need to be running version 1809 or later. Can you update to that or will it not let you?

Thanks,
Mike
I can also help transfer people to the FastSpring version if they prefer that. I'm going to push the update to my FastSpring store as soon as I can.

Mike
I've updated Windows 10.  MS seems to be working again.  

Thanks
(06-04-2019, 03:43 AM)Zubersoft Wrote: Unfortunately, you need to be running version 1809 or later. Can you update to that or will it not let you?

Thanks,
Mike

During the check for updates it did not give me the option, said I was up to date. As it is the home version, not sure they've updated for that yet. I'll do a little research.

Thanks
If you were using "Check for Updates" in Windows 10, that may not work. That's why I suggested going to https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/software.../windows10 and clicking "Update now" as that usually gets you the very latest updates. If that did not work either, let me know.

Thanks,
Mike
(06-04-2019, 03:57 AM)charkerr Wrote:
(06-04-2019, 03:43 AM)Zubersoft Wrote: Unfortunately, you need to be running version 1809 or later. Can you update to that or will it not let you?

Thanks,
Mike

During the check for updates it did not give me the option, said I was up to date. As it is the home version, not sure they've updated for that yet. I'll do a little research.

Thanks
Managed to figure out the update, everything works fine now. Thanks for the help.