• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Song Versioning?
Hi,

I am one of the users waiting for song versoning, feature request that I raised with others several years ago now.

I absolutely love MobileSheets, but there are a few features that I would still like to see implemented.
However, Versioning is by far the most important one for me.

I haven't seen any feedback in the last 6 months about this feature.
Is it still on and if there is, what is the time frame to see it happen? 

Sincerely,
Dan
Hello Dan,

Yes, it's still on, it's planned for after the completion of the iOS version. As mentioned elsewhere in the forum, I'm working full time on MobileSheets now so I'll be able to complete enhancements in more timely manner. In the past, only being able to work nights and weekends meant I never knew how much development time I would get after handling customer support and bug reports first. This led to long development cycles for more involved features. Now that I'll have a consistent amount of time available for development every day, it won't take so long for these larger feature requests to be handled.

Mike
(01-05-2020, 11:30 AM)Zubersoft Wrote: Hello Dan,

Yes, it's still on, it's planned for after the completion of the iOS version. As mentioned elsewhere in the forum, I'm working full time on MobileSheets now so I'll be able to complete enhancements in more timely manner. In the past, only being able to work nights and weekends meant I never knew how much development time I would get after handling customer support and bug reports first. This led to long development cycles for more involved features. Now that I'll have a consistent amount of time available for development every day, it won't take so long for these larger feature requests to be handled.

Mike
Ok, thanks Mike! It is hard to believe you have developed MS to this point part time! I will be looking forward to using versioning when it comes available and it's good to know that it will be coming in the future.

I can tell you that with many thousands of songs, MS is a big part of my life now, lol! Just could not be without it.

Dan