• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Acess multiple audio tracks with titles
Is there a way to view and select from multiple tracks? Example version 1 has 3 choruses while version 2 has 4.

Thanks
While editing a song, on both the tablet and companion app, you can add multiple audio tracks for each song. Once that song is loaded on the tablet, the audio playback page of the sliding window will have a combobox that has an entry for each audio track. You can either select the current track from this combobox, or you can just use the previous track/next track buttons on the audio player which pops up on the bottom of the screen by default. Let me know if you need any help with this.
I have several pdf play-along books with associated mp3's (usually about 10 for each pdf). How do you suggest combining the two?
The good news is that version 3 now displays the audio file above the player. With whatever you have on the screen you can advance through audio tracks and plays as needed. For practice having a multi Page pdf with several songs may be okay.

With a large number of each I would prefer having a one to one relationship. You could split pdfs into single songs with a single file. This would streamline access and making set lists. This would also take more time. My own preference is to keep all visuals and audio listed by a single title. Song xxxxxx might have a lyric, lead sheet plus audio files with various keys, styles etc.

Hope this helps.