• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
FR: coloured stamps
It appears that stamps can only be added in black.  It would be great if the colour could be changed just like it is for other types of annotation.
This is coming with the annotations redesign.

Mike
Excellent, thanks - looking forward to it!  Any idea roughly when the redesign will be ready?  (Don't worry - I'm a developer myself so I definitely wouldn't complain if you ended up missing your target  Tongue )
I'm hesitant to make any predictions, as I was hoping to be getting close to done by now (but unexpected life stuff came up). My goal is to have the Android version ready for testing next month, but I still have a lot of functionality to implement. With Windows, I have the same amount of stuff to reimplement along with changing the whole rendering framework to Win2D. So that's going to take at least another month or two for that most likely. I'm definitely behind on where I'd like to be, but as you know, when you make big design changes, there is a lot to figure out, and it's not always a straight path as you sometimes re-evaluate decisions or decide to take on additional work as needed (like deciding to support variable width strokes which I've done).

Mike
OK thanks for the info and best of luck!  I'd be happy to test the Android version when it's ready.