• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
From Android to Wind10
Hello - I just bought a new Win10 tablet and want to move my MobileSheets account off my Android Tablet and onto the new one... But I'm not sure how to do this without purchasing the app again... How can I move to the new device?  Thank you!
The Windows 10 version requires a separate purchase from the Android version. This is partially due to them being sold on app stores managed by different companies (Microsoft vs Google) and partly to help support development of each version as I have twice as much development and testing to do (each version is built specifically for that OS and contains a large amount of OS specific code). If you want additional information, contact me at mike@zubersoft.com. If you bought the Android version within the last 10 days and want to cancel the order, let me know.

Mike
(03-03-2020, 06:02 AM)Zubersoft Wrote: The Windows 10 version requires a separate purchase from the Android version. This is partially due to them being sold on app stores managed by different companies (Microsoft vs Google) and partly to help support development of each version as I have twice as much development and testing to do (each version is built specifically for that OS and contains a large amount of OS specific code). If you want additional information, contact me at mike@zubersoft.com. If you bought the Android version within the last 10 days and want to cancel the order, let me know.

Mike
That makes total sense.  Thank you!

After I purchase the Win10 version I am assuming that I can export my songs and annotations in an editable fashion for the Win10 copy of the app?
Yes, create a library backup under Settings->Backup and Restore->Backup Library, transfer the .msb file to the Windows 10 device and then restore that backup file.

Mike