• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
.CHO files - multiple keys
I like to enter and see multiple keys in the order that they're found in the song. Is there some reason why they are fed backwards into the Keys field upon Import? It makes the transposition dialog more confusing than it needs to be, because it's presumed that the initial key is the LAST key.
I'm not sure what you mean. I just imported this: 
Code:
{title: Test}
{key: G}
{key: D}

and when viewing the metadata for the song, the keys are listed as G and then D. So it appears to be working exactly like it should. Where are you seeing the keys out of order?

On a side note, I moved all your posts to the Windows 10 subforum instead of in the tips, tricks & guide forum. Please post in this subforum for issues related to the Windows 10 version if you believe there is a bug or other problem with functionality.

Thanks,
Mike
(03-30-2020, 07:48 AM)Zubersoft Wrote: I'm not sure what you mean. I just imported this: 
Code:
{title: Test}
{key: G}
{key: D}

and when viewing the metadata for the song, the keys are listed as G and then D. So it appears to be working exactly like it should. Where are you seeing the keys out of order?

On a side note, I moved all your posts to the Windows 10 subforum instead of in the tips, tricks & guide forum. Please post in this subforum for issues related to the Windows 10 version if you believe there is a bug or other problem with functionality.

Thanks,
Mike
Sorry about the misplaced posting; I didn't realize this was a Win10-specific issue. The only difference I see between your test and what I did was that I inserted the key meta at the point in the song that the key actually changed. But mine display backwards in the song edit dialog and if I hit transpose it assumes I'm starting at the key that's near the end of the song, not the initial one.
If you send me the file at mike@zubersoft.com, I'll be happy to test with it to see if I can reproduce what you are seeing.

Thanks,
Mike