• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Setlists csv bug
(03-24-2019, 06:47 PM)itsme Wrote: - edit PAGES of multi page songs so that only the start page remains
  e.g. edit "9-11" or "9,10,11" to "9"
hello I try to understand and I have two questions
first how does the import of pages know the number of pages included in a partition (if my csv file does not support the full pdf, should we have a csv for the whole file?)
secondly what are the column headings that we can use in the example quoted below it seems that there is a mixture of English and French terms "Title;Pages;Keys;Genres;Collections;Source Types;Albums"
thanks
You have to specify the pages for the partition based on the page numbers in the PDF. If your partition starts on page 5 of the PDF and goes to page 8, you would list the pages as "5-8" in the .csv file. 

You need to use the English words for the csv column headings as I don't currently match on words in other languages (I may fix that in the future). Please look at page 38 of the manual here to get the full list of supported headings: https://www.zubersoft.com/mobilesheets/M...etsPro.pdf

Mike
thanks
hello
i use this first line in my csv file

pages;title;composers;;;;;;;collections;setlists;
7;12th Street Rag;Bowman;Euday;;;;;;CIB 24;Bass-key-C

and i have import in the good collection but no setlist
what is wrong ?
thanks
Open the CSV in LibreOffice Calc to see what's wrong.
Probably the semicolon between Bowman and Euday is (mis-)interpreted as a field separator. Replace it with e.g. a comma or enclose the composer in double quotes "Bowman;Euday"
first language: German
Acer A1-830, Android 4.4.2 - HP x2 210 G2 Detachable, Win 10 22H2 - Huawei Media Pad T5, Android 8.0 - Boox Tab Ultra C, Android 11
www.moonlightcrisis.de - www.basdjo.de - www.frankenbaend.de

no it still doesn't work my csv file attached

Attached Files
.csv   creole_I2.csv (Size: 2.19 KB / Downloads: 0)
.csv   creole_I.csv (Size: 2.5 KB / Downloads: 1)
sorry i can't delete teh creaole_I2 witch was wrong
when i replace setlists by albums its good
1.) wrong thread, this thread was originally about converting an existing working CSV into a valid input file for jPDF bookmarks
2.) to remove attachment: login into the forum, click edit > full edit, select attachment, click "Remove"
3.) if you use ; as field separator avoid using it in your field content, see creole_I_csv.png
4.) the column header "setlists" is missing
5.) it makes life easier if you don't add semicolons for empty columns, just fill the columns that you are using and the approriate headers
the number of ; separators in every line must be the same
6.) valid CSV examples for Creole Jazzband Fakebook can be found somewhere in the forum, maybe not for the BassClef version
7.) @Mike: anyway there seems to be a bug, neither adding "setlists" nor "setlists;" fixes the problem, see import.png
"setlists" is listed as a valid keyword on page 38 of the mentioned manual
I remember a bug regarding setlists a while ago that has been mentioned as fixed
I tested on Win10

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Acer A1-830, Android 4.4.2 - HP x2 210 G2 Detachable, Win 10 22H2 - Huawei Media Pad T5, Android 8.0 - Boox Tab Ultra C, Android 11

What exactly am I supposed to see when looking at "import.png"? That the setlists field isn't listed in the description below the song titles? That is true - I don't currently print that out as part of the description. If you need that, I can look into adjusting the code to print that out. If the setlists aren't being created or populated correctly during the import, that would be a serious bug, so let me know if that is the case.

Thanks,
Mike
you're right, I was mislead
Sorry for the confusion. I assumed somehow that the import dialog shows all fields that are imported.
Now I know better - no need to invest time in changing something.

@GEGEGEGEGEGE
Would you agree that I move your posts to another (new) thread?

(04-03-2020, 04:47 PM)itsme Wrote: @GEGEGEGEGEGE
Would you agree that I move your posts to another (new) thread?
yes  to move my post thanks and

2.) to remove attachment: login into the forum, click edit > full edit, select attachment, click "Remove"
i did it  but i can't erase the attachment

4.) the column header "setlists" is missing
yes but in this exemple i replace setlists by album (wis seltlist it wrong wis album it's good)

5.) it makes life easier if you don't add semicolons for empty columns, just fill the columns that you are using and the approriate headers
3.) if you use ; as field separator avoid using it in your field content, see creole_I_csv.png
i try to use the cvs file found in this page:   http://www.skrivarna.com/p/fakebook.html
and i don't delete all the ;

the number of ; separators in every line must be the same
yes i verify it

6.) valid CSV examples for Creole Jazzband Fakebook can be found somewhere in the forum, maybe not for the BassClef version
yes i see them but i try the csv files are for 2.2 version and now we just can dowload 2.4 pdf

conclusion for me there is always a bug on "setlists"

thanks

little ask i try to change my first langage on my profil from german to french but i don't find where it's possible
The setlists bug appears to only occur in the Windows 10 version. I've added a fix for this that will be available in the next update. Thanks for bringing that to my attention.

Mike
@Mike:
I can't find how to move posts (like the discussion with GEGEGEGEGEGE starting 03-31-2020) to a different (new) thread. Should that be possible? Can I instead copy the whole thread, rename it and delete what douesn't fit?