• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Print list of midi commands in songs
I am updating my files, and keyboard.  I would like to print a list of songs, and the midi command associated with the song.

Is this possible?

Regards,

Jerryghr
Two options come to mind:

1) Go to Settings->Library Settings->Generate Song List Format. Tap the "Title Format" field to bring up the dialog, add a space after the title, tap the "..." button, then tap on "MIDI Commands". Tap OK on both dialogs. Now add the songs you want to print to a new setlist. Go to the setlists tab, long press that new setlist, tap the three dots at the top right and tap "Generate Song List". The list that is generated will include all of the MIDI commands for the songs.

2) Use the companion application, go to File->Generate List of Songs, and add "MIDI Commands" to the list of fields to print out.

Let me know if either of those will work for you.

Mike
(04-24-2020, 02:13 AM)Zubersoft Wrote: Two options come to mind:

1) Go to Settings->Library Settings->Generate Song List Format. Tap the "Title Format" field to bring up the dialog, add a space after the title, tap the "..." button, then tap on "MIDI Commands". Tap OK on both dialogs. Now add the songs you want to print to a new setlist. Go to the setlists tab, long press that new setlist, tap the three dots at the top right and tap "Generate Song List". The list that is generated will include all of the MIDI commands for the songs.

2) Use the companion application, go to File->Generate List of Songs, and add "MIDI Commands" to the list of fields to print out.

Let me know if either of those will work for you.

Mike

Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin  Worked like a charm.

Thank you very much.

Jerryghr