• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Cropping broken after 1st file cropped
I'm on the latest Win10 build (2.9.5) and cropping has a new bug. I can crop one song just fine, but when I try to crop a 2nd song, the crop edit screen looks like the attached picture. Closing and restarting MobileSheets fixes it, but it's only good for one crop before the problem returns. The previous build as of yesterday was cropping just fine.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Thanks for reporting the issue. I'll look into it and get it fixed if I can reproduce the issue.

Mike
Found the same problem. Have to go out and restart Mobile sheets to crop each song separately.
I've got a fix in place for this now. I'll release an update ASAP, although Microsoft may not approve the update until Monday or Tuesday. 

Thanks,
Mike
Thanks! As a side note, the memory leak issues are much better now! I've been using the lockdown downtime to organize my music library and add metadata to the music so I've been doing a lot of sequential edits. I was noticing a slowdown after about 20 or so edits and also sorting music by "year" was really slow, but in the latest build, both of those seem to be fixed. Thanks for your work!
That's great to hear! It required some pretty significant changes (hence why I accidentally broke the cropping) so I'm happy to hear that it worked. I'll be making similar changes to other parts of the application to switch from a separate "page" as Microsoft calls it, to what I did for the song editor (I just keep all the UI components offscreen in memory) which lets me just show/hide things as needed. That should help keep the application responsive over time and reduce any potential leaks (although it may slightly increase the base memory usage of the application).

Thanks,
Mike
Same  cropping issue on my Windows version.

Regards,

Jerryghr
Big Grin Fixed.............Thank You!!

Jerryghr
I'm having the same cropping issue after the first successful attempt.  How do I fix this?
Just open the Microsoft Store app (don't use a web browser), search for MobileSheets and tap the update button on the store page. Once you have version 2.9.6, you should no longer encounter this problem.

Mike