• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Music Preview on Fields Tab
I'm starting to add my library and fill in the information for each song. It would make it a lot easier to input composers, arrangers, keys, etc. if a preview of the song could be displayed and paged through while on the Fields tab. Is there a way to make a preview visible on the Fields tab that I just don't know about? Thus far I have been switching back and forth between the Fields tab and the Files tab. Thanks.

Other users have also asked for a preview on the fields tab, but I haven't had time to add anything like that yet. While it makes sense on larger screens, a preview wouldn't fit at all on the fields tab on typical tablets, so I'm going to need to add code to detect when there is sufficient space available for the preview, and only create it on larger screens/devices.

Mike
That makes sense. Thanks for the response. On my laptop there is enough room that about half of the screen is blank for both the Fields and Files tabs. Maybe, combining the two tabs could happen if the user has the general music display set to "two pages."