• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Feature votes
I'm another who is considering an Android tablet just to run MobileSheets.

I'm waiting to see if the recently announced Toshiba Excite 13" will work for me because of my need to display 2 pages at once in landscape mode. My eyes aren't too great after passing 40 a few years back :( and I know there's no way this would work well on a 10.1" screen. I have a foot pedal (Airturn) that I use at home, but I've already proven to myself that it is not always a good option as I also want to use the system for hymn playing on an organ (with pedals) in church where many songs span two pages and have several verses. I currently use an older 15" (4x3) screen tablet with MusicReader which I'd LOVE to replace (I hate its size/weight, its short battery life, its need for a stylus, etc.). This is just my attempt to vote the dual page display feature up in your planning list.

Another great feature for me would be Google Drive support in place of DropBox. I'm guessing you already know about its API.

Thanx!
...Doug

[edit] Oh, and btw, this app would be worth a lot more than $6 to me!!!
I appreciate the feedback Doug. I have quite a bit of work to do, between finishing up annotations, cropping, positional zooming, etc, but I will try to see how soon I can work in 2 pages at once in landscape mode. I only wish I could somehow get more time to work on MobileSheets.