• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
pdf's not combining into one song
I edited a 3 page song pdf to get rid of annotations made in another program, but the editor left them as 3 separate pdf's. When I attempted to import as one song, the individual pdf's came in as 3 songs. i used the same name, ie, Song1.pdf, Song2.pdf and Song3,pdf, but they remained as separate songs. Any ideas what I'm doing wrong?

thanks
Unfortunately, if you want to combine PDFs in one song, you can use Import->Local File (or any of the other import dropdown actions). Instead, you have to go to the Songs tab, tap "New", go to the files tab of the song editor, tap the folder icon, select all three PDFs, and you will see they will all be added to the current song. You can then fill in the other metadata and tap OK to create the song. You can also delete two of the songs you already created, long press the one you didn't delete, tap "Edit Song", then add the other PDFs in the song editor. 

It's much better to combine the files into one PDF before importing into MobileSheetsPro if possible. I am going to add some PDF editing capabilities in the future to let users combine the files in MobileSheets itself, but I haven't had time to implement that yet.

Mike
Thanks Mike, I'll follow your directions,

appreciate your prompt support,

Keep safe,

David.
That worked fine Mike,

thanks again,

regards,

David