• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Annotations very slow
I've just started working on my new Onyx Boox Max Lumi and compared with my previous tablet, the Boox Max3 and after importing the last backup to my new device, the annotations are painfully slow. Stylus mode is on and I cannot figure out what has changed.  I had no problems with the Max 3, the writing had no lag at all.
But now it feels like the stylus mode was always off even though it's enabled.
There's no problem in the Onyx native applications 
Any ideas?
Onyx Boox Max Lumi 13.3 -Android 10
Dell Latittude 5290 2-in1 (Win 11)
Donner BT pedal
I have a fix in place for that - it's due to outdated libraries that were used from Onyx. I have messaged you a link to an updated installer. Once the next update comes out (v3.0.0), this issue will be fixed for all users.

Mike
Just got my new Onyx Boox Max Lumi
Bought a license for the E-ink version and installed it according to the instructions
It's working great but the annotation using the pen is very slow and there is high latency
In other apps on the Max Lumi it's working well

Android Version: 10
onyx version: 2021-04-23_16-52_3.1_a207066
orhirshfeld@gmail.com
Please go into the annotation mode, tap the settings icon in the toolbar and verify that "Stylus Mode" is enabled. Now select the pen tool, and draw with the stylus. It should draw without any latency. That is the only tool that can use the special drawing mode that doesn't have any latency. 

Mike